BeautyNEW
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five Shades

by NEW

Details - Urban Decay's Naked2 Palette proves once again, neutral is anything but boring, (and is downright sexy when worn Naked). Feast your eyes on a range of shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. This collection lets you achieve lots...

CALLING ALL URBAN DECAY JUNKIES! SHALL THEY BRING THIS PRECIOUS GEM BACK!? YASSS!
New Creamy Concealer Kit - Ivory Creamy Concealer + Pale Yellow Sheer Finish Pressed Powder 3.1g/1.1oz ? Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades.
How do you like this product? Is it worth the money?! ?
Start your review of Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades.!
How would you rate this product?
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,736 reviews
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, warmer neutral toned shadows. This is a more subtle palette that works best over a primer. You get 12 shades for $50.00, on sale at Macy's for less. Some shades have appeared in previous palettes. Urban decay has a powder formula that I feel has a medium amount of pigment, buildable. Two shades have a problem of sheering out. Some shades are a little powdery. Lots of the shades have a frosty finish. Dampen brush for full pigment
Tiffanie L.
PORTER RANCH, CA
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Tiffanie L.
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite palette from urban decay is the naked 2 pallet. The colors are so versatile and can be done for a variety of different looks. I think it's suitable for all skin tones. The quality of the eyeshadows in this palette is so much better than the quality of the newer naked palettes. It's smooth and much easier to blend. I wish I could buy this palette again but sadly it's no longer available to purchase anywhere.
Teresa Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This pallet along with all of the other naked pallets is great! I use the black almost every day. There are a few shimmery colors so if you don’t like glitter, this probably isn’t for you. Love that it comes with a brush too.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Marissa I.
I clearly have gotten a lot of use out of this palette! Great for everyday looks. The shadows are powdery but packable. Most of the shades are pretty pigmented. Not too many shimmer shades, I wish there were more of those, but overall, great palette! Could be a little cheaper considering I ran out of some shades very quickly! Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades.
Ana  P.
Sylmar, CA
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Ana  P.
I love this palette of shadows, it has great pigmentation, you can make day and night looks, I recommend them. Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades.
Arianna K.
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Arianna K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette is for natural and Smokey eye looks. I used this palette for two days and immediately got tired of the color scheme. This palette was given to me on Valentine’s Day from my husband! I put these on display on my makeup vanity and don’t touch them anymore. This is great for traveling and for people who love natural eyeshadow looks.
Mar T.
I love this palette so much colors are extremely beautiful very pigment as every shadow from them, love the way I can play with different natural looks
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Amanda R.
My first and oldest Urban Decay palette. I still love this palette to this day! It was used a few times a week. Great fir a easy nude look. Color's are pigmented and smooth to blend. Affordable as most palettes. I recommend! Urban Decay Urban Decay Naked Palette Naked2 Palette Influenster The Influenster App
Jenna  G.
Orange Park, FL
This palette is well worth the purchase, make sure to shop around where as some stores have better deals on it than others
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Naked2 Has 12 Pigment-rich, Taupe and Greige Neutral Eyeshadows, Including Five New Shades. uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tengo demasiados años con esta paleta y me gustan los color son muy básicos y me dura la pigmentación todo el día