Naked Wild Honey, California Pure Raw Honey, 40 oz (1.13 kg) uploaded by HELI H.

BY NAKED WILD HONEY

Naked Wild Honey California 100% Pure Raw Honey, 40 oz see more...

HELI H.
I buy this honey in 2.5lbs container. We are very happy with the taste and consistency. I use this naked wild honey on oatmeal in baking and in warm but not hot tea we also love it on toast, you can mix it up with some butter and eat it on toast it's delicious.
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
I used this for cooking also for my kids when they work sick and when I was sick works wonders. I love the taste
Precious V.
Mandaluyong
I bought one and after a couple of weeks my honey turned solid. I’m just wondering if this is normal for raw honey? Hope somebody could shed some light about this. Thanks in advance.