BY CASE-MATE.COM

The Glam Collection for the iPhone 6/6s is inspired by dazzling fine jewelry that shimmers. The intense sparkle is captured within a glossy, smooth surface, ensuring durability and a stunning depth of color." see more...

Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Case-Mate cases are the best. If you are clumsy like me and drop your phone on a regular basis, this is a must-have! My case has lasted me a very long time and as anyone with an iPhone knows, it is not cheap to get a replacement phone, so it's best to invest in a quality case like this.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Love this case! Simple and slim with good protection. Bought at T.J. Maxx for a great price! Super cute with a little transparency and very lightweight! Feel fairly safe for my phone with an added screen protector!
ᴋᴀᴛᴇ s.
Thornville, OH
Love the sleek and perfect fit of these cases! Perfect for my iPhone 8 Plus! I always search here first for fun cases!