Naked Strawberry Banana All Natural Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY NAKED JUICE #8 in Smoothies

Naked strawberry banana all natural juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• I love this smoothie, but I have trouble consuming the wh...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in the bigger bottle size?...1 Answers
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I absolutely love Naked Juice! I always love finding new natural drink to try! I love how on the packaging it say how much of which fruit or vegetables is in it. I would definitely buy these again and I would definitely buy this flavor again it’s one of my favorite! My favorite thing to do with these smoothie is shake it up a bunch to make it really thick, I enjoy it better that way!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Loves these although mighty mango is my number one flavor! I like taking these to work with me and starting my day with some tasty juice! I like the consistency, it's thick and creamy like a smoothie and the tastes are so Good! Pricy for drinking all the time, imo, but I enjoy treating myself to one from time to time.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
OMG! I am so glad you asked about this product. I love naked strawberry banana juice. It is delicious and true in it's flavor. By that I mean it does not have some fake strawberry flavor like some products do. I can't stand that. I would drink this product much more often if I could afford to. ~jessnherguys~
Desiree J.
Ishpeming, MI
I love to have these juices in the morning when you’re in a hurry and forget to grab a granola for breakfast so you don’t have to suffer until lunch. These drinks are especially good for that not only do they have a delicious fruity taste but they keep you satisfied until your lunch break!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not my favorite flavor because I just love the green machine, but this juice is overall great. The flavor tastes true and it fills my stomach up when I need that quick drink when I’m super busy. Plus they have small versions for a good price.
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
Wish the bottle was bigger. This is such a great thing to drink while on the way to the gym or a rehearsal. It gives me tons of energy. It tasted great as well. I need to start trying the other naked juices but strawberry banana is my ride or die.
Alesia T.
I'm not big on breakfast and am very picky about the smoothies I do have in place of meals. This is the only brand that doesn't taste like it's filled with chemicals or junk and leaves me feeling refreshed and energized for my day :)
Chloe W.
Dallas, TX
I’ve had this quite a few times and tastes really good. It’s not my favorite but it’s a nice healthy on-the-go smoothie that I can enjoy when I’m super busy. I do not recommend accidentally leaving it in the back pocket of your bag for a week and trying to get through airport security with it or you’ll get stopped there for a while. (Lol I’ve had personal experience with that one but I bet that won’t happen to you) Definitely recommend this one!
Victoria O.
Beech Grove, IN
Yummmmmmm!!! I buy this stuff religiously - it is nutritious and delicious - I especially like when it goes on sale LOL it can be found in most grocery stores and is too sugary like other fruit smoothies can be
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
McKayla K.
I love this smoothie, but I have trouble consuming the whole thing, due to it being so sweet. Does anyone know if they sell smaller Bottles of this drink? If so, where can I purchase them at?
Suzanna P.
Does anyone know if this comes in the bigger bottle size? Where I'm from I've only seen three flavors that have two sizes.