Naked Strawberry Banana All Natural Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz

Naked strawberry banana all natural juice smoothie 15.2 oz

I love this smoothie, but I have trouble consuming the whole thing, due to it being so sweet. Does anyone know if they sell smaller Bottles of this drink? If so, where can I purchase them at?
Does anyone know if this comes in the bigger bottle size? Where I'm from I've only seen three flavors that have two sizes.
Start your review of Naked Strawberry Banana All Natural Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Danville, PA
This is my go to flavor of naked when I'm craving juice and the store has a bad selection of juice and also if I feel I need a bit of a boost in my fruits. The taste is good. The consistency is not like water but slightly thicker. I love that theres no chunks or pulp in the smoothie. The price is pretty good for what all goes into 1 bottle. If you've never had a naked smoothie the side of the bottle tells you how much of each fruit or veggie is in the bottle your drinking. I love that they do this.
Mattoon, IL
I love that these drinks are all natural, the packaging is really nice. You also great great quantity and quality with them, the only harp I have is that once you get to the bottom of the drink it loses some of the flavoring and has a strange texture. Now I have made smoothies at home and that happens sometimes when you put certain ingredients in, the only way I have been able to stop that is by shaking it up each time before I drink it.
Whitestown, IN
Strawberry Banana is the best flavor, in my opinion. My favorite part about the Naked smoothies is the thick consistency. You can tell that real fruits were blended together to create this beverage, not just juices. It's naturally sweet and has a creamy texture. I wish the price was a little cheaper because I feel like it's not worth the amount you get in the bottle. When I want to treat myself, I buy one of these bad boys.
I love the Naked Strawberry Banana smoothies! I usually drink one as a supplement to my breakfast. They are delicious and loaded with fruits, vitamins, and some flavors even contain veggies. I highly recommend them if you love smoothies and don't have the time to make your own in the morning. Granted they aren't as ice cold as a normal smoothie, but they have a thick consistency and are so tasty!
Clearwater , FL
This has to be my favorite flavor, absolutely delicious, I have bought this many times. These are very healthy and nutritious. Usually these are about 2 for $5 at Publix which isn’t bad. Great quality and natural healthy ingredients. I would drink this because I am not a fan of soda. I would recommend this product and buy it again.
I enjoy drinking the Naked strawberry banana juice either alone or putting it into smoothie. The texture is very fine and you can't taste any of the teeny tiny seeds that come when you blend a regular strawberry. I enjoy drinking these after a workout, with breakfast, or just when I feel like I need a little extra fruit in my day.
Santa Fe
Yummy and nutritious! If you're having a busy day and don't have time to eat a big meal, this is good to keep you going for at least an hour or two. Really fulfilling, really delicious. I would definitely buy them again, I buy them at 3 times a week. I wish they sold them in bulk because I'd definitely buy more!
Columbia
I love making my smoothies in the mornings but sometime I just don't have time and this is when this smoothie is great! I can grab and go and have a filling smoothie. The flavor is tasty and smooth. I get all of the supplements I am wanting and always have one ready in the morning for when I need.
St. Louis
There are not enough words to describe our love for this brand! Its fresh, good and easy for the kids to grab and eat after school or on the go. I never question my child if he asks for one as I know he is getting some valuable nutrition. I do wish there were more dairy free options.
Nashville
Naked Strawberry Banana All Natural Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz the taste of great. I love to drink them in the morning or as a snack. I love this flavor. There is a lot of calories and sugar so it is not as “healthy” as I originally thought but it keeps my full and I enjoy the taste.