Naked Strawberry Banana All Natural Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY NAKED JUICE #5 in Smoothies

Naked strawberry banana all natural juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• I love this smoothie, but I have trouble consuming the whole thin...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this comes in the bigger bottle size? Where I...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Loves these although mighty mango is my number one flavor! I like taking these to work with me and starting my day with some tasty juice! I like the consistency, it's thick and creamy like a smoothie and the tastes are so Good! Pricy for drinking all the time, imo, but I enjoy treating myself to one from time to time.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This smoothie taste great. When I do not have enough time in the morning to make my own smoothie I will grab a Naked smoothie. I have tried a lot of them but this one is my favorite. Some people
who do not like them it could be from the texture. It is kind of frothy but enjoyable. I would recommend.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
OMG! I am so glad you asked about this product. I love naked strawberry banana juice. It is delicious and true in it's flavor. By that I mean it does not have some fake strawberry flavor like some products do. I can't stand that. I would drink this product much more often if I could afford to. ~jessnherguys~
Desiree J.
Ishpeming, MI
I love to have these juices in the morning when you’re in a hurry and forget to grab a granola for breakfast so you don’t have to suffer until lunch. These drinks are especially good for that not only do they have a delicious fruity taste but they keep you satisfied until your lunch break!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is not my favorite flavor because I just love the green machine, but this juice is overall great. The flavor tastes true and it fills my stomach up when I need that quick drink when I’m super busy. Plus they have small versions for a good price.
Melanie D.
Brooklyn, New York
I really enjoy this naked drink. I have always been a fan of this combo of strawberry and banana everything. it is refreshing and filling. the packaging is nice and simple. another thing I really like about this bottle is the shape of it and how it feels in my hand.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Wish the bottle was bigger. This is such a great thing to drink while on the way to the gym or a rehearsal. It gives me tons of energy. It tasted great as well. I need to start trying the other naked juices but strawberry banana is my ride or die.
Alesia T.
I'm not big on breakfast and am very picky about the smoothies I do have in place of meals. This is the only brand that doesn't taste like it's filled with chemicals or junk and leaves me feeling refreshed and energized for my day :)
Chloe W.
Dallas
I’ve had this quite a few times and tastes really good. It’s not my favorite but it’s a nice healthy on-the-go smoothie that I can enjoy when I’m super busy. I do not recommend accidentally leaving it in the back pocket of your bag for a week and trying to get through airport security with it or you’ll get stopped there for a while. (Lol I’ve had personal experience with that one but I bet that won’t happen to you) Definitely recommend this one!
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Yummmmmmm!!! I buy this stuff religiously - it is nutritious and delicious - I especially like when it goes on sale LOL it can be found in most grocery stores and is too sugary like other fruit smoothies can be
McKayla K.
I love this smoothie, but I have trouble consuming the whole thing, due to it being so sweet. Does anyone know if they sell smaller Bottles of this drink? If so, where can I purchase them at?
Suzanna P.
Sellersburg, IN
Does anyone know if this comes in the bigger bottle size? Where I'm from I've only seen three flavors that have two sizes.