Naked® Strawberry Banana 100% Juice Smoothie

The Goodness InsidedegJuices fromdeg 106 strawberries, 8-1/8 apples, 7 bananas† and a hint of orange.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked® Strawberry Banana 100% Juice Smoothie!
Marion, NC
Naked smoothies are so delicious and healthy. I love to grab one if I’m in a hurry and need to get something in my stomach.
This is one of the 3 flavors i most enjoy from the choices naked gives. I definitely recommend for a nice healthy smoothie
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite drinks, so refreshing and it keep me full for a period of time. Great to drink when you're detoxing.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my son love this strawberry banana juice we really can't get enough and it's healthy for you also it's a win win
Lower Burrell, PA
Love this brand it’s good. I’m in love with it. I just wish it wasn’t so much money. I would buy it more often.
1,090 reviews
Love this mixture! When I need energy, this is my to go to drink! I would highly recommend this drink to all!
Clearwater, FL
I'm in love With all the naked products, they are smooth taste great and gets my fruit and veggies intake in
Independence
Yessss love this so much. Drink it all the time I’m at work and on break love it Everyone should try it
Irvington, NJ
This is my all time favorite juice smoothie. I love the taste, the consistency, and Joe healthy it is.
Roanoke
Love this stuff. Need more in my house. So healthy and delicious and can get them at a gas station!

Looking for your answer?