Naked® Strawberry Banana 100% Juice Smoothie

The Goodness InsidedegJuices fromdeg 106 strawberries, 8-1/8 apples, 7 bananas† and a hint of orange.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked® Strawberry Banana 100% Juice Smoothie!
Rohnert park, CA
This banana strawberry flavored naked juice is one of my favorite of them all! It’s a bit expensive in my opinion but I think it’s worth the money! I will recommend it to anyone who would want to try it!
Hesperus, CO
Really love the taste of these! They’re a bit expensive for my taste and I wouldn’t have tried them if they were not on sale at my grocery store, but I will definitely repurchase in the future!
Florence, MT
My kids love these smoothies. They are great for getting some fruits and veggies in them in a pinch! Flavors are good and super tasty! The packaging is also appealing and looks nice!
Seattle, WA
My go to juice! I can’t get enough! I love the flavors, the bottle is weird to drink out of but flavor is what I like. It’s a little pricey for juice but definitely worth it
Fort mohave, AZ
Love this smoothie very good you can taste all the different flavors but it does taste like a lot of different smoothies brands I love how there is more strawberry’s in it
These juices have the perfect blend of fruit where you get a taste of each in one sip. The price may be a little high, but it’s great tasting and a good source of fruit.
These taste amazing, but they have a TON of sugar in them. I don’t drink the whole thing in one sitting I try to break it up so I don’t consume so much sugar at once!
Auburn, WA
This juice tastes great without the compromise of even thinking of switching to something different the price of the product is more on the cheaper side but it works well and I would recommend this to others.
Amarillo, TX
When I was just starting my weight loss journey these drinks helped me get through so many sweet tooth cravings and they're healthy which makes it better!!!
I love drinking these for breakfast. They fill me up and provide me with the nutrition that my body needs. All of the flavors are amazing and smooth.

Looking for your answer?