BY NAKED JUICE #85 in Smoothies

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love this juice it goes well with my food recipes I make for myself and for my friends I am a repeat user of this product because it’s high quality for an affordable price that I can afford to keep buying.
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
The best of the "juices" for sure. There's actually nutritional value which is awesome. These have a great taste too boot. A good price for a quality drink. Am a fan. Would repurchase. Recommend for sure.
jackie m.
chula vista
Love naked juices they are made from real juice and have no added sugars to them. They are so yummy and compact that you can skip it in your purse when your in the go. Tastes so good I always want more!
Emily🔮 M.
Palm Bay, Florida
This is a great drinking product!! Everytime I go to the store I always end up getting it. It’s so good and very tasteful. Next time you go to the store if you haven’t tried it try it now you’ll thank me later.
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
Naked's Strawberry Banana juice is very delicious! While it's not my favourite flavor, it's still a great juice! [product:naked-100%-juice-smoothie-strawberry-banana]
Stephanie V.
Phila, PA
I found this product once and ever since I haven’t been able to find it which is upsetting. Because I would always have this in my fridge if I could find them.
Eliza S.
Lockport, NY
Technically Naked drinks are actually bad for you but I can’t help but pick one or more up when I’m in the store. Such great flavor and thick liquid. Love
Shekima T.
Strawberry banana naked this my favorite I like strawberries and I like it in Juice form mixed with strawberries is a great added flavor great pick.
💘Sana R.
I love naked smoothies! I wish the price was lower, but these are well worth it! The taste is always very well! Keeps you full for long time too!
Kennedy G.
I like the mini bottles for when I’m not in the mood for an entire smoothie. These are great with breakfast just to add some extra fruit in.