BY NAKED JUICE

Naked red machine all natural boosted juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? I was told that it's bland. 1 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
I have been drinking NAKED products for a long time now. I feel like they were the original ones to come out with a "healthy" juice you can buy at the store. They were thick and felt like I could have it as a meal on its own. There as so many times I'm craving something sweet but do not want a huge meal, NAKED juice satisfy that craving without making me feel guilty of what I just put in my mouth.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
FAVORITE FLAVOR. All of the "__ Machine" flavors are pretty good, but this is my favorite. I don't really like smoothies, or pressed juice but I think this stuff is pretty great. Pricy for the amount you get, but all natural ingredients are worth it. I but it when I am going through a health phase, or when I want to indulge. I can live without it, but I know some people who think otherwise.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
I love this flavor of Naked smoothies! I also enjoy the banana strawberry and the blue machine. Fantastic flavor and actually filling. Great to have for breakfast if you're in a pinch, or just to have throughout the day. They are a bit pricey but that's because they're 100% fruit, 100% healthy for you. I find they cleanse my body and give me some energy! Love them!
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
Out of all the naked juices this flavor is probably my favorite. It was a little pricey though for the little amount that you get. The packaging is really nice and the flavor is delicious. I love that it's natural and made from real fruit and NO fruit from concentrate. I love drinking these in the morning for breakfast. I would recommend this to everyone!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
I absolutely love these smoothies! They're not only delicious & healthy but they give you all the nutrients you need. Only thing I hate is that it thins out to juice of you're out & don't drink it right away, I wish it kept the thicker consistency. But despite that I will continue to buy & suggest this product to everyone!
taylor h.
taylor h.
San Diego, CA
All of the naked juices in my opinion are really good. A few years back i was informed they aren't as healthy as they say they are which is fine because i still will drink them . They are very good even though i think they should lower the prices since they were selling at such a high price under false pretenses.
Melinda N.
Melinda N.
Millbury, OH
I like to drink a Naked juice as a meal replacement sometimes, usually for breakfast, and Red Machine is one of my favorite juices. It has great flavor with many fruits and veggies. While leaning on the higher side of price, I think you get what you pay for. The flavor is great and it keeps me full until lunch!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
This is so good! The texture is nice and smooth (I can't stand chunky smoothies), and the taste is awesome. I love how they list all the ingredients and serving sizes of each one on the side of the bottle, and these are jam-packed with nutrients and vitamins. They are expensive, but very healthy and delicious.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
Wilmington, DE
Love this juice! I love that I get so many different red fruits in on juice. The only down side is the amount of sugar. It doesn't taste overly sweet, but if you take a look at the label there is lots of sugar. If they could cut out some of the sugar I would be all in to have this as a regular part of my diet
maggie s.
maggie s.
This juice smoothie was pretty good, although after looking at the ingredients list I was somewhat disappointed. Still very sugary and not that healthy for you, which seems misleading for someone who just wants to grab and go. Also, it didn't really fill me up, so I still had to eat breakfast on top of that.
Shawnella S.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Has anyone else tried this? I was told that it's bland.