BeveragesSmoothiesNaked Juice
Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie

Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie

Naked® Protein Zone® Protein Juice Smoothie.
With other natural flavors.
30g of protein per bottle.
All natural fruit + boosts.
No sugar added.
420 calories per bottle.

Does this have a bad after taste ?
Why is this naked protein juice so damned gritty? Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie
I was wondering if these had an after taste I know it says naked but what about what they use to preserve it?
Start your review of Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie!
Elise G.
Medford
Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie uploaded by Elise G.
I didn’t love this flavor of Naked juice, but I didn’t hate it. The combination of orange, apple, banana, pineapple, and coconut was a little too varied for me. It kind of tasted like apple juice (which I love) with coconut milk and orange juice. Altogether, it was pretty filling though!
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I like this Naked drink a lot. It is an awesome source of protein and other vitamins. The bottle is big so have a lot to drink and it's pretty cheap. The only thing I don't like about it is how it leaves a chalky after taste in mouth.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,175 reviews
Naked Protein Zone Juice Smoothie uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this brand , found this in my local Kroger’s and I love it! Taste so good! #protein
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This shake is delicious I don’t think it takes like your normal protein shake it’s very affordable and in most stores I highly recommend it leaves me energized and feeling full for hours!! Will definitely be buying again and again!!
Cori V.
Yuck! This has the texture of chalk and the flavor isn’t good enough to justify the texture. If you need protein, eat some meat, or cheese, or something that isn’t this. Please don’t waste your money.
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Target
Taste great chilled or slightly frozen. Great for a meal replacement/snake. After the gym or when ur hungry and can’t make a decision on what to eat lol
Sabrina S.
They all taste so good they taste so natural and healthy I could drink that all dayand u don't to eat as much as u would think.
Sonja O.
Locust Valley, NY
I don’t know if this is a popular opinion or not, but this is my favorite naked brand smoothie!
Shanetrice L.
Kosciusko, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
If I can give 0 stars I would. I can’t take the taste. I guess I don’t like the taste of protein. The packaging is nice if you like protein go for it. It’s an affordable price and I won’t buy that flavor again.
Destiny R.
Crab Orchard, KY
I love the pina colada flavor. I don’t really like smoothies but I love this one! If you want a fulfilling drink, here it is! It’s perfect for dieting! Can get at your local Walmart.