BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Protein Zone® Protein Juice Smoothie.
With other natural flavors.
30g of protein per bottle.
All natural fruit + boosts.
No sugar added.
420 calories per bottle. see more...

• I was wondering if these had an after taste I know it say...1 Answers
Mal M.
I picked this up once at the store because I was hungry. The smoothie is grainy from the protein powder that tasted like chalk. You get hints of flavor from the fruits but the graininess is distracting. Also, the smoothie ended up giving me the runs by the time I finished it. I wouldn’t get it again
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
This drink had a very strange, sandy texture because of the whey powder within it, and also a very over-sweet flavor. I like many of the naked juice variations, but I would rather stick to drinking protein shakes compared to this one.
Tara T.
Rock Springs
When it comes to juices this line is my go to juice. I have been drinking these for a good 10 years. Green machine and protein are my usual go to to keep me going and energized
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
I was never big on the naked brand until recently! I started hiking a lot more often and now it's routine for me to stop at the store grab some trail mix and one of these and be off on my way!
Jennifer F.
I really don’t like their protein drinks, i feel like there’s an after taste and you can taste the protein in it. If there’s nothing else for you to drink, than go for it but don’t expect to fall in love with the product.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
This Naked flavor is one of my favorites. I love the protein taste. Some people thinks it tastes chalky but I actually like that texture in the drink. The flavor is very good as well.
BettyLina T.
I did not like this product. I've tried plenty of the Naked Juices and my favorite is the Green machine. This one had a strong protein powder flavor and was even more thick than usual. The pineapple and coconut flavor did not mix well (those are usually my favorite flavors) and left a bad after taste. It was a struggle to finish it. These are pricey drinks to be so disappointed in. I will continue to buy the different flavors but never this one again!
Lori M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This is by far my favorite protein drink! It's creamy, flavorful, and filling. I use this as a meal replacement so it's easy to track calories, cards, etc plus it's super convenient. I've tried other protein drinks but none have been as satisfying as Naked. I do wish more stores carried the larger sized bottles like they do of the other varieties of Naked juices.
Izzy H.
This juice tasted super good! Although I have it 3 stars because I could not get over the chalky texture. I know this is a protein smoothie but the texture is something I couldn't get past. I probably would not buy it again but once you get past the texture the flavor is great
Kavya P.
I used to use this as a meal replacement in the morning or as a post-workout protein boost, and it was okay. Contains both Soy and Whey Protein! Does have a chalky consistency and aftertaste. It has a lot of sugar (all natural from fruits). I switched to a protein supplement specifically designed to build muscle so I could continue my weight loss journey.
Marjorie P.
I was wondering if these had an after taste I know it says naked but what about what they use to preserve it?