Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Jamie S.Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Stacey D.

BY NAKED JUICE #39 in Smoothies

Naked® Protein Zone® Mango All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie.
With other natural flavors.
30g of protein per bottle.
Fruit + boosts.
Mango flavored blend of protein & 4 juices.
No sugar added.
420 calories per bottle. see more...

Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
This is such a yummy juice but just make sure to check the nutrition. As far as taste goes it is great but this little bottle is jam packed with sugar. Naked juices can be bought at a variety of food stores including walmart
Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
Amazing has a great flavor and it is a very filling drink. I like to drink it in the morning for breakfast to get my day started! I would definitely recommend this product for someone who loves a healthy drink
Genesis M.
I love this flavor. Everywhere I go I try to hunt this juice but I could never find it , the first time I tried it was in Florida publix and it's so good. I would definitely recommend.
Bri R.
I really wanted to like this. I love their Mighty Mango smoothie, but this it is nowhere near the same. The protein powder is so present in this in the taste and texture. Taste alone I would drink it because all protein powders are weird, but this has such a gritty texture that I feel like I'm drinking sand. I don't buy this anymore.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
A delicious way to get more protein into my diet. I cannot eat much meat so I rely on protein supplements to close the nutritional gap. This doesn't have the chalky taste many protein drinks can have. It tastes like a fresh smoothie and I love it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to up their protein intake.
Alyssa H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Delicious juice, it really fills you up. This juice is expensive but not too bad. The packaging is cute but very simple. Most of the flavors are really good my favorite is the green machine. I would definitely recommend this juice to others.
Lizet P.
This is one of my favorite juices from the Naked line. It tastes so delicious and is great for breakfast or lunch. I find that it give me that energy boost that I need when afternoon rolls around.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's easy to travel with and super delicious. I also like that it doesn't have chunks in it, I'm not a chunk person. Its priced perfectly as well. I buy a couple of these a week and take them to work with me. I highly recommend
Shakeymama :.
I have not tried all flavors just yet, but oh do I plan to. I should drink one a day a different flavor a day. Just so I can test all out I love the drink it smith and delicious with every sip. It's hard to believe I'm drinking 100% fruits and no sugars
Isabella M.
This drink is filled with proteins and good vitamins! I like how naked tells you exactly what's in the bottle so you know what you're putting into your body. The mango one tastes great! I like the chocolate mocha one as well. Beware about the texture. It's a little on the thicker side since it's packed with protein!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
What is your favorite flavor of Naked juice?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this taste bitter? Or sweet?