Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Stacey D.Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Jamie S.

BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Protein Zone® Mango All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie.
With other natural flavors.
30g of protein per bottle.
Fruit + boosts.
Mango flavored blend of protein & 4 juices.
No sugar added.
420 calories per bottle. see more...

Codie A.
Whiteland, IN
Foodie Expert
Amazing has a great flavor and it is a very filling drink. I like to drink it in the morning for breakfast to get my day started! I would definitely recommend this product for someone who loves a healthy drink
Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love these so much! My favorite flavor is actually mango. I believe that these are healthy, if I am not wrong. I usually get them at Safeway or target for the small bottled ones. But, usually Costco has it for cheaper and it is more affordable. This remind me that I need to drink some of this soon!
Bri R.
Foodie Expert
I really wanted to like this. I love their Mighty Mango smoothie, but this it is nowhere near the same. The protein powder is so present in this in the taste and texture. Taste alone I would drink it because all protein powders are weird, but this has such a gritty texture that I feel like I'm drinking sand. I don't buy this anymore.
Jack K.
Raymond, NH
Foodie Expert
A delicious way to get more protein into my diet. I cannot eat much meat so I rely on protein supplements to close the nutritional gap. This doesn't have the chalky taste many protein drinks can have. It tastes like a fresh smoothie and I love it. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to up their protein intake.
Sarah F.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
Naked is the best juice company! I love all of their stuff so flavorful and packed with the good stuff, a huge variety! Can find most choices at grocery stores drug stores and gas stations, and I think everyone should check it out.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite Naked! Nothing makes me feel extra healthy like Naked brand juice does. I try to drink a few a week to ensure that I'm getting enough fruits and vegetables into my diet. The bottle tells you exactly what you're drinking and the mango is just great.
Alyssa H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Delicious juice, it really fills you up. This juice is expensive but not too bad. The packaging is cute but very simple. Most of the flavors are really good my favorite is the green machine. I would definitely recommend this juice to others.
Carly C.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Although naked smoothies are very yummy I'm a stickler for looking at nutrition labels. For me, I don't like to consume a lot of sugar and all these juices have high sugar content. They are pretty pricey and there are cheaper and healthier alternatives to this juice smoothie.
Lizet P.
This is one of my favorite juices from the Naked line. It tastes so delicious and is great for breakfast or lunch. I find that it give me that energy boost that I need when afternoon rolls around.
Jaye S.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite drinks. It's easy to travel with and super delicious. I also like that it doesn't have chunks in it, I'm not a chunk person. Its priced perfectly as well. I buy a couple of these a week and take them to work with me. I highly recommend
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Foodie Expert
Does this taste bitter? Or sweet?