Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Stacey D.Naked Protein Zone All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie Mango uploaded by Jamie S.

BY NAKED JUICE

Naked® Protein Zone® Mango All Natural Protein Juice Smoothie.
With other natural flavors.
30g of protein per bottle.
Fruit + boosts.
Mango flavored blend of protein & 4 juices.
No sugar added.
420 calories per bottle. see more...

Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Springfield, PA
Have you had a rough night? Tired in the morning. I love this drink for hangovers and a simple way to energize, especially on the road.

Great protein combined with fruit juice is a great pairing to combat a hangover.

I especially love it, when I'm treveling and not eating everything that I'm suppose to eat. It helps to curetail my eating and I don't have to carry protein powders, mixers and containers to get the same results. It's readily available in gas stations, convenient stores.and supermarkets.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
I really tried to love this one! I try to take in roughly 65 grams of protein a day. I purchased this to change up my diet as I was tired of the same protein shake everyday. I was able to drink about half of it, but it just wasn't my thing. Their juices are very thick and hearty which Is really great for most people, but I like my protein drinks thin, more of a milk consistency. Probably not one I will try again.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
OMG I really wanted to like this but ugh.. All the naked product are AMAZING but the protein shakes man.. They're so terrible :( I was so sad because I bought them in bulk before reason that it was protein and I had to throw them away beachside they were so unpleasant. They feel so gritty and don't taste well at all.. If you like the grittiness and flavor, go ahead, but it's a big fat no for me :/
Megan E.
Megan E.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the original mango smoothie from Naked, and figured this would be the product that could help me get some protein. But man, I just couldn't stomach the taste. It's so incredibly chalky tasting to me that I had to give up. I gave it to my brother to drink instead, and he loved it. So it's all perspective. I couldn't get past the chalky taste.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
I really like the naked protein juices especially and an angle because it has less sugar than other juices. It's a lot healthier and it definitely has a sweeter taste I find. Good value I usually get it at Wegmans. I definitely like to stock up when I find it because it usually sells out quickly. Definitely recommend this one
Annie Y.
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
While I love the flavor of Naked's Mango Protein Juice Smoothie, I am not in love with the fact that it is not nearly as good for you as one would think. It is highly processed and there are definitely non-natural ingredients in it. As someone who tries to eat healthy, this is a let down for me!
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this drink! Not only do I try to find products that multi-task (protein, flavor, fruit, etc.) but I look for delicious options that feel like a treat. This drink definitely gives your day a sweet little goodie. I would buy again-- it's great for breakfast or an after school snack.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love anything mango and Naked's Smoothie Mango goes in that category as well. A bit on the thick side however it's packed full of mango goodness and protein to top it off! Whenever I don't have time for lunch of I want a quick snack that will keep me awake I grab a bottle of this.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
I wanted to like this, but it just missed the mark. The flavor was good, however it kind of had this chalky taste to it. Maybe it was the protein? I'm not sure but I did not enjoy that chalky texture or after taste. Other naked flavors are great, but this one didn't cut it for me.
Emily S.
Emily S.
The mango smoothie from the Naked brand is my all time favorite. Usually when I'm in a rush and see this in the fridges by the registers I'll grab one. I don't get them too often because of the sugar content and it's mostly a meal replacement. I will say they are very delicious!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Foodie Expert
Does this taste bitter? Or sweet?