BY NAKED JUICE

• Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natu...5 Answers
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
I love this juice. It's not as thick as some of the other Naked Juices, and because of that (and it's vegetable content) it has less sugar than many other juices. Double Plus!
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
I LOVE pressed juices! I usually juice at home, personally, but I do often cave for the brand name. It definitely met expectations, love the packaging! And most importantly, I was absolutely delicious. Nothing better than fresh, FRESH orange juice to start your day!
Aissha A.
I usually enjoy naked juiced but this specially was a great tasting juice. I liked it but I would like to try other flavors. It's a nice cute packaging. It couldn't have been better in taste but it wasn't bad. I would buy it again to try another flavor.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
Such great juice! Admittedly a little expensive, but worth it for the flavor in my opinion. Sweet and delicious, and totally organic. Absolutely one of my favorite juices on a hot day. I buy this almost every time I get out of yoga class on my way home.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
It is delicious, love juice has an orange taste of real fruit, and it makes it very natural and refescante, packaging is ok, and the price also. I super recommend this favor, it's really good.
Maria L.
Medley, FL
I must admit that this orange juice is pretty good, I remember very well that at first estaa very convinced to try it, but thank you too have done. Now it has become a fixture in my fridge
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Very tasty- I just wish they were lower in sugar and calories! They do have some fantastic nutrition befits, but the sugar content far surpasses a full calorie soda.
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Valencia orange always seems to be the first flavor to sell out at our local store. Love this flavor to get me going or as an afternoon pick me up. Great packaging and pricing from what I've experienced!
Maria T.
Round Lake
This organic Valencia orange juice from naked is so good. I love the flavor. It tastes just like fresh orange juice, not like these other juices that taste so artificial. I'm gonna be repurchasing soon
alexander p.
Mesa, AZ
Wow you talk about healthy?! this was amazing. It tasted like juicy bouboun juice. Li te gen gou bouboun le ou fe yon fanm vini swasant set fwa. Le w fe l benyen w... Cheri benyen m.
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natural?