BY NAKED JUICE

• Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natu...5 Answers
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
This taste really good but a bit over priced for orange juice. I don't really see why you would go with a more affordable option or a different flavor that other brands don't typically offer.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I tend to stay away from buying juices because they can be packed with sugar. I will buy Naked Press from time to time if I'm in the mood for good old orange juice, otherwise I stick to Cold Pressed Juices with no additives.
Sharon G.
Melrose park
I love that they have cold press juices that are organic. That is what I look for with all my juices. This orange juice is delicious. It's sweet and refreshing and I seriously love that it's organic. I can't get enough of it, can't wait to try other flavors!
Alyson S.
Naked juice is very delicious in my opinion. It is a fair price for a pressed juice. I think it's very good but not my favorite pressed juice. I think it could use a little improvement. I would buy it again though
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
I love these Naked Pressed juices. Although pricey, they have a great fresh flavor and are made with great ingredients. Although it met my expectations, these have gotten poor press due to ties with Pepsi and additions of non natural flavors which is the only reason I stray away sometimes.
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
I love mixing a healthier juice option like a Naked Pressed juice with my champagne for a delicious mimosa. I find that they have a better/stronger orange flavor while also making me feel better that they are not filled with sugar. They taste crisp and I can find them at my local Target now.
Jennifer J.
Absolutely delicious! I love this brand. It had many flavors and tells you exactly what's in it. No preservatives or added sugar which I love. It's easier than making it yourself at home.
lisa c.
Fresno, CA
This organic orange juice is very tasty i like the taste it does not taste bitter very smooth over ice or as a smoothie in blender with ice blend well you have a orange smoothie
Jane C.
Washington, DC
These juices are so delicious. Unlike others from the same brand they taste very natural and thus healthier. Yet, they don't cost as much as the shockingly expensive pressed juices. Definitely a great value. I will be buying again very soon.
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natural?