BY NAKED JUICE

• Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natu...5 Answers
Alissa S.
Gasport,NY
Absolutely love the naked organic juices ! A nice convienent way to grab and go with healthy juice if I'm running late In the morning and don't have time for the juicer !
Tasha A.
Dupo, IL
I love love love this Juice! I am addicted! It tastes just like fresh squeezed orange juice. That is hard to find living in the mid west. I start off every morning with a glass. It gives me that natural energy i need through out the day. I would recommend to anyone with a good taste in juice!
Karolin A.
Orlando, FL
ME GUSTA SABE BIEN.  es bueno cuando no quieres comer nada y solo tienes ganas de beber algo con sabor.  lo pueden comprar, pueden gastar su dinero en esto
Emily F.
Gilbert, AZ
Their orange juice is really good! As a brand I always double check that there is not too much sugar in the juices though! I wish more of their juices had less sugar content, but that’s with most juices these days!
Kiahna W.
Palm Bay, FL
I was hesitant to try this but once I tried it, I definitely didn't regret it! I always have the mindset of healthy being gross but absolutely not with this drink!
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
It amazes me how great this juice tastes! With all of those healthy fruits and veggies packed in there, I would expect it to taste a bit more leafy, but it doesn't. It does gave a strong fruit flavor but you can definitely pick out the different flavors in it. Somehow it just works! I love that these drinks are packed with vitamins and nutrients and that I can drink them with out feeling too guilty!
Linda E.
Spring Hill, FL
Organic and a healthy juice alternative to those not pesticide free. I only buy this occasionally because of the price and never for my kids as there are other organic juices out there that contain purified water also. I would buy it again for myself only, I have also bought other varieties of their juices and have no complaints except for the price.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
Wow. I bought this on sale on a whim and am SO glad I did! This is probably the best orange juice I've ever had. No pulp, just juice. It does separate, but a quick shake before opening and it's just fine. YUM! Naked Pressed™ Organic Valencia Orange Juice 32 fl oz. Bottle
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
I do not like the organic drinks they are just so dry, but I decided why not try this one. this was one of the worst ones i have ever tasted. I totally did not like it and it was loaded with pulp and it was not worth the money. I do not recommend anyone to buy this product unless you are in love with pulp.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
I used to walk past these everyday in the store n think EW! That probably tastes like chopped up blended blandness! One day my mom had one n made me try it n i was so surprised at how delish n sweet it was! Love this stuff especially strawberry banana!
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natural?