BY NAKED JUICE

• Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natu...5 Answers
Christin P.
Sharon, PA
By far one of my favorite juices. The packaging is great and convenient. The price of the product isn't bad either. It would be great if there was some sor of handle on the bottle sometimes. It was better than I thought it was going to be when I first tried it.
Jackie D.
Doral, FL
I think this is a good alternative for a sweet craving. I'm a first time consumer but I must say I really like it. I think the value it's great, but I would definitely prefer less sugar on it. I'm not sure if I would buy it again.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Love the flavor! Is so good for you and has great flavor! I always have these in my fridge! They are so healthy and I need one everyday! They make me have so much energy. Would buy it again and again !!
Trenay U.
The first time that I tried this juice I thought it was very different from the usual orange juice I’ve had in the past but also a good different not something that I would continue to buy however.
Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Refreshing, thirst quenching, tastes great! Awesome mixer to vodka or rum. Easy to open cap. Tastes organic and not too sweet. How does it compare to other juices? No drastic difference.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Honestly! I love the taste it's all natural. Really enjoy it. This was the first one I tried and I keep going back for more. Its so yummy! I would go out of my to purchase this before I had class.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Taste good but very expensive I can make the juice at home in my juicer but however when I'm out on the road and I don't have my juicer at hand it says a good alternative if I can afford
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this on the go once for a train ride into the city, and I couldn't BELIEVE how much sugar was in it. Sure, it tasted like normal orange juice, but for a company that's marketed to be healthy, it's NOT worth the price. Will not be buying again.
Taylor S.
chicago
This is so sweet and healthy. I love it! Yum. It is affordable and effective and I recommend it to others. I think it is so tasty. I appreciate this juice a lot. So yeah that is great! You should buy it.
Courtney B.
tacoma, WA
Is this product healthy enough to drink daily? is it natural?