Naked Pressed™ Hearty Greens™ Juice

Blend of 9 juices.

How is this? The taste, price, etc?
Start your review of Naked Pressed™ Hearty Greens™ Juice!
Samantha D.
Wiscasset , ME
Tastes good and is healthy what more can you ask for the packaging is trendy and insta worthy the price could be better but it's hippy and healthy enough people will still buy it. Will buy again just not often
Sarah B.
Epping, NH
Really good and healthy green juice. Don't expect it to be sweet though, probably not the kids favorite.
Karen P.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Who would have ever thought getting your daily greens would be so delicious? I have one daily and love it it boosts my immune system and makes me feel full
ShaKeria G.
Ellenwood, GA
It’s very healthy to me helps me with having digestive problems I’d recommend this ....
Alba Nidia F.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This naked green juice is a real good option when you don’t have time to do this at home, save time and is healthy
Ariana D.
alexandria, VA
I really have always liked naked juice and found this bottle and flavor at my local supermarket. i thoroughly enjoyed it and of course appreciated the traditional nutritional value of their juices.
Jessica N.
Fullerton
I bought this on my way to work as a substitute for Jamba Juice and I was impressed with how good it taste. Made me feel healthier lol. Though it does have loads of sugar and sodium.
Krista T.
Sahuarita, AZ
I LOVE the Naked brand of smoothies. I've tried them all and have enjoyed them all! It's a great "on the go" snack, full of much needed vitamins and protein. So, not only are you drinking something with great flavor, you can feel good about yourself while doing it!
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the naked brand. I like to juice but with my schedule it’s hard to always find time to make one. But now I don’t need to. I can get this delicious healthy juice and get al the nutrients vitamins and antioxidants. Great flavor.
Sarah  R.
Proctorville, OH
I’m in love with this juice it’s great to get your greens in for the day and it’s a little thicker and fills you up it’s affordable and has a great taste I will be buying again in different flavors also !!