BY NAKED JUICE

Blend of 3 juices. see more...

• How is this product? I love pineapple. Right. Ow I drink ...3 Answers
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I love pineapple , so I thought I'd try this .  And this product hit the spot for my craving for pineapple.  Makes me feel good drinking this too. I love this drink !!!! Price isn't bad. For me it's hard to find locally but when I do find it I grab it !  If you want a healthy drink , grab this !
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
I am a pineapple addict. I will try just about anything if it’s got pineapple in it. I’m so glad I tried this. I don’t drink water like I should but this is very tasty and refreshing & it’s nice to switch it up every once in a while!
Jessica A.
I love this stuff! It’s cool and refreshing and amazing to make mixed drinks with. Add some coconut rum, a little crushed ice and you gave a delicious summer drink. I’d highly recommend to anyone who likes tropical drinks.
Catalina I.
10969 Eagle View Place, Woodbury, MN
Best juice. I like everything about it. I feel more health every time I drink it. I would not change anything about it. It the best version. Nothing compares to the naked juice. I would buy this juice every single day.
Gloria R.
Hollister
I love this juice! This juice actually tastes like the actual fruit and is so refreshing. There are many different flavors , which I love and also tastes pretty much like a detox juice . I will buy it again
Emely T.
Wonderful product. Great value for money. Doesn’t taste like veggies. I would definitely recommend this. And I would definitely repurchase. Better than most other products that are similar. Love this flavor.
Haley S.
Pontiac, MI
Such a delicious cold pressed juice! I would drink this everyday if I could afford it! This is the best bottled pressed juice that I’ve had. Tastes so fresh! I highly recommend this juice!
x x.
x
I just recently purchased this a few days ago because one of my friends recommended it to me so I thought I would give it a try and I do kind of like it, has a great combination of blends!
Sally J.
Spring, TX
Naked juices are very fresh. I prefer the cold pressed fruit juices they are good in smoothies as well as making mocktails. Good to freeze them in the ice trays and add to any drink or flavored waters
Katelin R.
Vergennes, IL
I love this juice! It’s very fruity and I love the flavor! Very decent on the price! I recommend this product to everyone! They are very healthy unlike most juices also!
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
How is this product? I love pineapple. Right. Ow I drink Lander's pineapple apple and it has a nice sweet taste to it. How is the taste on this?