Naked Pressed™ Bright Greens™ Juice 12 fl. oz Bottle uploaded by Allie G.

BY NAKED JUICE

Blend of 8 juices. see more...

Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I can’t find this in many grocery stores but when I do I stock up. I’ve never enjoyed a green juice more than this product. It’s less than half the sugar than the Green machine. This drink also taste more fruit than veggie which is always nice.
Holly c.
I used to drink this stuff by the gallon because it was so good but rumor has it that all the ingredients aren't as organic or GMO free as advertised. Had to give up the brand.
Jenn C.
Bought this randomly at Target looking for a healthy drink to get.  Was not disappointed!  I've really only ever had the pressed juicery pressed juices before so I don't have too much to compare to.  But this naked juice was really fresh tasting and healthy!
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
Sometimes Naked is a bit too sweet for me but if I am going to drink it, it has to be this green one. It’s the best tasting one in my opinion and it makes me feel super healthy after drinking it.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
Incredibly nutritious and good for health, in tale to taste, it is much better than some others I have tried, its taste is bearable
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
This juice right here is the best! I am not gonna lie, it is a bit more pricey but its so good and i never feel guilty for drinking it. It tastes great as well. I got my nephews to drink it and that really is saying something lol. I like it more when it is room temperature. When its really cold it just tastes so clumpy if that makes any sense.
Angelica M.
This is actually the best smoothie ever . It tastes so good its refreshing despite the nasty green color lol but i consume about 1 or 2 of these in about a 2 week period if i dont intake much fruit. Its great to have on hand with a light lunch at work or rather at the gym. But watch how many you consume because fruit does have its natural sugar. It clearly said no calories on the label but it has natural sugar it would be nice if they fixed the label.
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
Similar to drinking all of your veggies in one swig, Naked's juice line is filled with amazing goodness that tastes as good as it is for your body. It definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of flavor, price, packaging, and marketing. I would absolutely buy this again!
Mariana A.
Hollywood, FL
I have always been a healthy person and when I found this juice it made me so happy. It is so delicious and you can taste all the healthy ingredients. It is very natural and very refreshing this is one of my favorite flavors, usually people go for the fruity flavors but this one is so refreshing and perfect for those who are looking for an energy boost.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
I have always dread drinking green smoothie drinks because I thought they would taste horrible but after tasting this I love the taste of it. The price is pretty great for what they are offering in the product. I have already recommended this product to some of my peers and they love it as well. What a great way to get more green into my diet.