Naked Pressed™ Bright Greens™ Juice 12 fl. oz Bottle uploaded by Allie G.

BY NAKED JUICE #54 in Juice

Blend of 8 juices. see more...

Photo (1)
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
This is my favorite juice out of the Naked Pressed line. It tastes refreshing, especially after a workout. I was worried that this would taste like dirt like most pressed juices too, but this juice has a sweetness to it (from the apple) that makes it enjoyable to drink. I was also worried I would taste the kale, but I mostly taste the celery, apple and cucumber. Really nice! I've bought many bottles of this and plan to buy many more.
Heather W.
Heather W.
To be honest, I was completely disappointed by this product. I absolutely love the normal naked juices so I was expecting this to be just as delicious, but unfortunately I did not like the taste at all. It is incredibly healthy, so if you like that, then you will probably like this juice.. I could just taste the health way too much.. not to mention that I bought it on my college campus for $7 which was an absurd price.
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI
I try to have some kind of greens daily and that can be difficult when you're on a tight schedule and short on time. Naked juices make the best green juice and you would never know it is green if you simply tasted it. It is very delicious and very healthy. I highly recommend this for someone with a busy lifestyle who doesn't have the time to prep healthy meals. It would be suitable for a meal replacement in my book.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN
I'm not gonna lie.. I was a little skeptical about drinking green juice. I was pleasantly surprised! The taste of the juice is nothing like it looks. The consistency is thicker more like a smoothie and it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I feel so healthy and energized after drinking it. I love how the juice is filling and has no added sugar or preservatives! I recommend giving it a try!
Lauline G.
Lauline G.
Green juices give me life. Most people steer away from green juices because they think they taste gross are weirded out by the color, but the taste is amazing. It's sweet, yet, you know that its pretty good for you. I most often purchase this juice when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and need extra vitamins in my system to combat it!
Kat P.
Kat P.
The texture is a little off on this juice but I am chalking that up to the high nutritional value that is in it. It definitely tastes great and is good for you. It includes many greens in it and gives you your daily value of greens. The texture made it so that its not going to be a staple in my diet but in the rotation.
Kvetka S.
Kvetka S.
I love this drink. I drink this after my workouts, along with other flavors. It's easy to keep in my bag, and I've never had a problem with the cap. It's a little more expensive than other 12oz juice bottles, but I personally think it's worth it because it's healthy and tastes great. I will definitely buy again.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
When my children ask for a drink at the store I always point them in the direction of the naked juices. They're only a dollar or two more than soda and so much healthier. They enjoy all the flavors too and get a kick out of seeing how much fruit and veggie nutrition is in the bottle with the chart on the side.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
This is my perfect on the go breakfast. I love the flavor of it, even though it has so many vegetables, the sweetness makes it pleasurable. I can drink this all day and I recommend to people because it's a healthy product and taste very sweet. I have repurchased it many times and keep on purchasing it.
Daisha W.
Daisha W.
Big Lake, MN
This juice tastes amazing and is good for you! The green might try and steer you away but you have to try it! It makes you feel great. One con is don't let it get warm because it definitely makes it hard to drink. Chill this juice and have it first thing in the morning to jump start your day!