Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Amai L.
Amai L.
Katy, TX

Incredibly nutritious and good for health, in tale to taste, it is much better than some others I have tried, its taste is bearable
Angelica M.
Angelica M.

This is actually the best smoothie ever . It tastes so good its refreshing despite the nasty green color lol but i consume about 1 or 2 of these in about a 2 week period if i dont intake much fruit. Its great to have on hand with a light lunch at work or rather at the gym. But watch how many you consume because fruit does have its natural sugar. It clearly said no calories on the label but it has natural sugar it would be nice if they fixed the label.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI

This is my favorite juice out of the Naked Pressed line. It tastes refreshing, especially after a workout. I was worried that this would taste like dirt like most pressed juices too, but this juice has a sweetness to it (from the apple) that makes it enjoyable to drink. I was also worried I would taste the kale, but I mostly taste the celery, apple and cucumber. Really nice! I've bought many bottles of this and plan to buy many more.
Heather W.
Heather W.

To be honest, I was completely disappointed by this product. I absolutely love the normal naked juices so I was expecting this to be just as delicious, but unfortunately I did not like the taste at all. It is incredibly healthy, so if you like that, then you will probably like this juice.. I could just taste the health way too much.. not to mention that I bought it on my college campus for $7 which was an absurd price.
Ruth O.
Ruth O.
Kapolei, HI

I try to have some kind of greens daily and that can be difficult when you're on a tight schedule and short on time. Naked juices make the best green juice and you would never know it is green if you simply tasted it. It is very delicious and very healthy. I highly recommend this for someone with a busy lifestyle who doesn't have the time to prep healthy meals. It would be suitable for a meal replacement in my book.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Brownstown, IN

I'm not gonna lie.. I was a little skeptical about drinking green juice. I was pleasantly surprised! The taste of the juice is nothing like it looks. The consistency is thicker more like a smoothie and it has the perfect amount of sweetness. I feel so healthy and energized after drinking it. I love how the juice is filling and has no added sugar or preservatives! I recommend giving it a try!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Mesa, AZ

I recently started seeing these juices everywhere and decided to give them a try. I chose to try bright greens because It is made with kale (my favorite ) along with other greens and let me just say I'm obsessed. Its super practical for me because it's similar to the one I make at home so when I'm in a hurry I can easily pick one up the grocery store.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY

It definitely is interesting. As far as drinks with these ingredients ( apple, cucumber, celery, romaine lettuce, lemon, kale, spinach and wheatgrass) it's not the worst drink I've had. Its kind of tart and takes a little getting use to, but it was pretty good. I do like the pineapple better but this is good for when I need a lot of vegetables.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC

I have always dread drinking green smoothie drinks because I thought they would taste horrible but after tasting this I love the taste of it. The price is pretty great for what they are offering in the product. I have already recommended this product to some of my peers and they love it as well. What a great way to get more green into my diet.
chelsea b.
chelsea b.

I'm going to sound like everyone when I say, I love green juices. I've tried making my own at home, but I just can't get the flavor right. That's why I drink the Naked green juice. It has a really nice flavor and I really like it! Even though it doesn't sound the best or look the best (that green can be a turnoff for some!) it's really good!!