Naked Pressed™ Bright Greens™ Juice 12 fl. oz Bottle uploaded by Allie G.

BY NAKED JUICE

Blend of 8 juices. see more...

Nicci J.
Girard , OH
 Personally this is one of my favorites I love that it has two servings in it so you get a lot of bang for your buck. I am a repeat consumer and I will continue to purchase these products they’re absolutely wonderful they give you energy and I will continue buying them!!! I recommend that if you want to drink something that gives you a natural energy and that’s good for your body to purchase this product
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
Anytime I’m sick I drink this to feel better and help my immune system. It tastes so good and fresh, and is filled with all the great greens your body needs. It is on the pricier side, but in my opinion, it is worth every penny.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
My favorite flavor! Tastes super clean with a kick of tanginess that’s perfect for waking you up in the morning! I find drinking this has helped my digestive health and cleared up some of my acne. Highly recommend!
Kelsey M.
Gallatin, TN
I love buying these juices. They are on sale a lot and they are delicious. They aren’t the most filling but they help me get all my greens in for the day. Very affordable. Will continue to purchase for sure.
Emily H.
I am in love with Naked Juice’s green juice. They taste fresh with a hint of fruit. It doesn’t have a chalky or slimy texture at all. It is very smooth and incredibly tasty. I would definitely recommend!
Ashlee P.
This is the best green juice that I have tried but I will be honest it is pricey and I didn’t love the flavor. It is important to note that I might not be a fan a green juice. I won’t be buying this again.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
This was my first ever green juice and I didn't hate it. The texture takes some getting used to but the flavor is there and it's good. It really comes down to preferance
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like naked juice disguises itself as being healthy and fresh but it’s kind of impossible for pasteurized juice that can last weeks to be fresh. Regardless it’s pretty good. If you want fresh juice I recommend going to a place that makes it on site or getting a juicer yourself.
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
Drink it daily , I love this stuff , the amount of greens I get is fantastic ! I find it easier to use when making smoothies it’s cheaper then buying all veggies
Brianna T.
Azusa , CA
Definitely my favorite flavor of the naked juices. Only thing is that they are on the pricier side so i suggest buying from stores like Costco or sams club in bulk. Great drink for on the go! Love the flavor and tastes nothing like you would expect based on color.