BY NAKED JUICE

Blend of 7 juices. see more...

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
It’s my go to morning mix when I don’t have time for breakfast but need the nutrients. I really like the beet flavor too! I feel it goes well with all my breakfast foods! I am excited to try more flavors soon!
Laurie L.
I know the benefits of beets and I love the the taste of Naked 100% Juice Smoothie Bright Beets. It’s yummy so that can get my nutrients having a yummy and refreshing drink. It’s also convenient because you can find Naked Juice Smoothie in all your local grocery store and supermarkets
Kristen C.
Beet juice on its own isn't my favorite so I used this mixed in with a berry smoothie and it worked really well. I like the health benefits of beet juice and it tasted just like I expected. Will probably try it again.
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
I loved naked pressed juices. It is so fresh and enjoyable. It is a bit expensive for the juices but they are filling. I love the packaging on the bottles. The beet flavor is a required taste but I reccomend trying it to see if you like it. I hope you enjoy it.
Anjoli M.
Ephrata
My favorite flavor of beet juice!!! I didn't think I would love it and now I can't stop when I get a craving for one. The best is not overpowering because of the other fruit in it.
Poba Z.
I don't usually eat beets but this drink is really good. Tastes great and it is full of powerfully antioxidants and vitamin C. It is also know for lowering the high blood sugar.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
I was surprised by how good this tastes. I had never tried pressed juice before, but since I really like all the smoothies Naked makes, I thought they would be a good brand to choose for my first time trying this type of drink. I expected it to taste overly "healthy" but it really didn't. The beet tasted very unique (but in a totally good way). I really like this and I'm excited to try Naked's other flavors of pressed juice at some point!
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
I know what you're thinking - IT'S BEETS. Perhaps worse, you're imagining the can of beets your mom dusted off from the back pantry twice a year to add variety to dinner's veggie feature that tasted like a mouth full of nickels. (Try to put a pin in that for the sake of this deliciousness.)

First off, beets are an amazing, natural energy booster and they do GREAT things for your blood. In fact, crossfitters often drink beet juice as a pre-workout. Since I have 3 kids, getting everyone ready and out the door every morning is a workout so.. Same. I started juicing beets myself, and it was energizing, but the consistency was too off-putting (it's thick like blood. Like a Barney murder scene. Gross.) so I picked up this juice to try when I saw it.

The taste and texture are great. It's juicy, fresh, and a bit sweeter than what you think a beet tastes like. The beet taste isn't overwhelming - if you're still wary, just cut in a little apple juice. The energy boost is there with this product as well - in fact, it's a great alternative to coffee if you're trying to kick (or limit) the habit. Plus, you're starting the day by doing your body a favor when you add all the great vitamins and antioxidants that a purple veggie brings to the party.

Mix your smoothie add-ins into this for an added bonus (think greens powder, acai powder, chia seeds..). You can blend it with greek yogurt and agave, pour into popsicle molds, and serve to the kids as breakfast or an afterschool snack. It's also fantastic as a sour mix replacement in margaritas with a splash of lime juice and rosemary simple syrup.

The versatility of this will surprise you, and it's well worth the purchase to get this powerhouse food into your diet!

Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
if you are hankering for something super refreshing and quenching but arent really a fan of eating vegetables, why not drink them with this super intense yet tasty juice flavored with beets, not only is it a superfood but it has the ability to really cleanse and purify the body. highly recommend.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I get lazy when it comes to juicing, and sometimes dont feel like spending the time to make my own. i usually buy cold pressed juice. naked's juices are very high in sugar which i don't like, so i try to get a different brand. price is average for juices.