BY NAKED

Naked Power-c Machine see more...

Angela C.
Springfield, MO
The boost I get with every Naked juice is so much more then I ever get from a double shot of espresso and it doesn't make me jittery all day long. The fiber in most of the juices also help me feel fuller then all of the "diet" shakes I've tried over the years. At the end of each bottle I feel like I've done something good for myself while also feeling like I've just given myself a delicious treat.
Merissa T.
Chimayo , NM
Has such an amazing taste, replenishes your thirst and it's completely healthy! What more can you get. Comes in different flavors and good for an everyday drink.
Irene R.
Memphis , TN
I've only tried this flavor once. It tastes pretty good. Don't have a weird taste like most people would think. But I mostly buy the green juice.
Melodie S.
Chandler, AZ
This is alright, there are better, fruitier flavors. I love the consistency, though. I also believe there are better brands!
Stacy U.
I've tried this once and it was a bit too citrusy for me. But it did taste good. I recommend it to whoever likes smoothies.

Amazon