Naked® Power-C Machine® Juice Smoothie 64 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Brook I.

BY NAKED JUICE #28 in Smoothies

Abby C.
My favorite of all the naked juices!! I enjoy drinking one of these right away in the morning. It tastes great, definitely orangey and similar to the orange mango one. It makes me feel refreshed every time I drink this one. Some juices give me a gut ache depending on the ingredients (i know the red machine one does) but this one is okay for me.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great “cleaner” juice that I always snagged if I feel like I’m dragging a little bit and my immune system needs a little extra boost! You can’t beat the cost (it’s much lower than other juices), and the taste is great.
Lisa A.
Love this drink from Naked! I always purchase this when I'm feeling a little sick or groggy and I am convinced it helps! I don't even purchase any of its competitors in the market because there is no point, everything else I have previously purchased sans going to juice bar is not up to par. And too expensive to be forgiven for the lack of quality the drink is! Def def grab this next time you see it if you like the fruits you read on this label especially if you're trying to combat the early stage of a cold!
Emily N.
Virginia bch, VA
This juice tastes great! As someone who avoids sodas and added sugars, I'm always looking for fruit-based drinks when I'm craving something sweet. There are no added sugars in this, so it feels good to have a treat that tastes great without feeling terrible afterward. I do think this is a little overpriced, especially because the first ingredient is apple, but it's a great option when I'm on the go!
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm that type of person who hates anything to do with vegetables amd "healthy drinks" so when my mom offered me this I was like "No way am I drinking that." I ended up liking it which is weird because I'm not one to go for these type of drinks but they taste so good. I can barely tell that it's suppose to be a healthy drink. I absolutely fell in love with the Naked brand
Claire O.
This is an amazing beverage! As a college student I sometimes drink this as a meal replacement when I don't have time to grab lunch between classes. It's a little more expensive & you can get it honestly everywhere! I will remind you though make sure to shake it up every time before you drink it! & it's also a little thick of a drink which I personally like & if you're able to keep it cool at all times, do that cause once it gets warm it's not that great.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
Naked has my favorite pre-packaged store bought smoothies overall, but this one takes the cake for being my favorite! It has the seemingly perfect combination of ingredients and I feel like I can drink this all day. It's very satisfying and I shouldn't be very proud of this because the calories add up but I can drink a whole bottle in under a minute!
Tyonna E.
This is one of my favorites from Naked! The flavor is so good and it doesn't taste like it is sugared down. After drinking this you will definitely feel the energy to get going. Also great to drink when you are feeling a bit sick. Love this juice!!
Elaine L.
Columbus, OH
Taste delicious but holy cow the sugar content is through the roof. It is a little disappointing to see how healthy the package looks, but then realize you are being completely deceived. Pepsi owns Naked, and that pretty much says it all. It's not real fruit that they use. If you want a nutritious smoothie, make one at home.
Bethany L.
Verona, PA
Everybody should try a Naked juice at least once! It is filled with so much good stuff for you. I would buy it more often, but it is not cheap. But, then again, you pay for what you get--so this is worth it in my opinion. It is an easy way to help ensure that you are getting the proper nutrients everyday.