BY NAKED JUICE

Peach guava flavored 6 juice blend. see more...

Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I keep a few of these in my fridge for them moments o don’t have time to eat breakfast or sometimes lunch. Easy to grab and go, sip on it, enjoy the okay flavor and act like I’m drinking something healthy. The price is overly priced and they’re definitely not as healthy as they want you to think they are.
Caley E.
St Louis Park, MN
This is my faaaavorite coconut water by far! It’s a bit more sweet so it’s not sooo coco-nuty and the peach guava is to die for. The bottle is strong & cute & I think it’s great to have for the summer! Plz try it! ❤️
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
Love this coconut water!! I wasn’t a fan of coconut water until I found this one!! I love it so much more compared to other brands and I love the packaging. I would highly recommend this to anyone and would buy it again
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Naked Peach guava coconut juice is one of my faves Naked Juice has been a great sellout ever since they created the label I'd say they are one of the best healthiest natural juices that you can find in your local food shopping centers.
Christy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Delicious! This disappears so quickly in my house, the flavor is really good but the juice isn’t thick. Better than anything similar that I’ve tried. Little pricey but I would definitely buy it again!
Kelsey H.
Green Bay, WI
This is SO good and it’s so healthy for you! The benefits are amazing, plus the taste is incredible. A little pricey. Most healthy things are though unfortunately! 10/10 recommend
Lundyn M.
Denton
I discovered this from a friend and on the way home bought two of them. This is a very refreshing drink for summer and works extremely well as a smoothie liquid and as popsicles!
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
Horrible do not recommend it it's flavor is so wonky and distasteful highly unsatisfying I bought it for something new to try took maybe five sips and had to throw it away
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Sooooo delicious! I’m addicted. My little girls are addicted. We get this every once in a while as it has a lot of sugar, even the natural one counts in my house.
Amber D.
bartlesville
I love to have a glass of this in the mornings because not big on breakfast, but this fills me up and gives me a good boost. And it is such a healthy option with delicious flavor.
Windy S.
Does this really taste good? Does it have an aftertaste? Is it sweet?
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
This looks amazing where do you find it
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where did you buy this?
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
Oh wow this looks so good and refreshing! I have never seen it at Walmart. Is it at Whole Foods?