BY THERANEEM

Naked organix tamanu cleansing bar 4 ounce naked organix tamanu cleansing bar offers a concentrated plant-based formula to protect, repair and moisturize face and body. Hand crafted in small batches and contains only the finest quality organic, wild-crafted ingredients. see more...

cecilia m.
I had heard good things about Tamanu oil helping with skin problems. I tried the straight oil first and couldn't get passed the smell. So I ordered this soap instead even though I usually like liquid vs bar soap. It sat in my cabinet for about 4 months until I finally ran out of my usual stuff. I pulled it out and figured I would give it a try. It wasn't until I had been using it for about a month when I realized that I completely quit breaking out on my back. I was too scared to use this on my face so I am still breaking out there. I didn't notice a huge difference with my dryness but I did not break out in eczema on my hands while using this product either. I will definitely be reordering this product. Update: I finally starting using this on my face and it has made a huge difference there as well. I had been using Retin-A for a while with some results but when I added this, I practically stopped breaking out. Love this stuff.
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
Love this stuff I keep using it over and over again, price is great for what it is, super gentle one he skin, I don't use anything else but this. Would recommend to everyone and all my friends use it as well!
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
To me personally I really like you always have to give opportunity to more natural products and many incredibly surprised, I liked this one is very nice.

Amazon