BY NAKED NATURALS

Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great shampoo! Smells amazing and leaves hair nice and clean! I never have to worry about this drying out my hair or leaving it too oily. I recommend giving this shampoo a try, its worth every penny!
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This product didn't clean my hair as well as I would have liked it too. It didn't sudd up very well. And the smell of this was very strong and citrusy. I would not buy this product again, and it's very expensive!
mary s.
It is good but dont be buying and thinking it will do miracles bc it says keratin. It is not a keratin treatment just infused shampoo. It didnt work on my hair
Amanda K.
As a person who has a dry scalp this stuff is awesome! And plus it smells amazing! I've never had a shampoo I liked so much!! Definitely buying it again!
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
I love the way this smells . I would recommend it to women of any kind of texture . I am natural and go through two bottles all the time .
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
excellent product and is also accessible, is very good for hair care, always you have to be hydrated
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
Great product! Definitely a must have in your hair care routine. I recommend it to anyone.
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Nice product. We need keratin in our hair and it is really good to bring it
Aiesha R.
This shampoo smells amazing. It helps your hair a lot even if you have super curly hair. It's a bit pricey as it has keratin in it but it's worth every dollar even if you have super curly hair. I was very satisfied with this product.
arlette m.
this shampoo smells really good and works really well, instead of leaving the hair dry it makes it really soft. it does not dry out the scalp nor does it leave it oily. i recommend it to all my friends and they have been using it.
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
Is this shampoo for straight hair?
Gostaria de saber se é liberado para low poo.
Eva G.
Barcelona
Does it has silicones in the composition?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?