BY NAKED NATURALS

mary s.
It is good but dont be buying and thinking it will do miracles bc it says keratin. It is not a keratin treatment just infused shampoo. It didnt work on my hair
kuinesha z.
New Iberia, LA
Great product! Definitely a must have in your hair care routine. I recommend it to anyone.
Tori R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This product didn't clean my hair as well as I would have liked it too. It didn't sudd up very well. And the smell of this was very strong and citrusy. I would not buy this product again, and it's very expensive!
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Nice product. We need keratin in our hair and it is really good to bring it
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
I love the way this smells . I would recommend it to women of any kind of texture . I am natural and go through two bottles all the time .
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
excellent product and is also accessible, is very good for hair care, always you have to be hydrated
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great shampoo! Smells amazing and leaves hair nice and clean! I never have to worry about this drying out my hair or leaving it too oily. I recommend giving this shampoo a try, its worth every penny!
Amanda K.
As a person who has a dry scalp this stuff is awesome! And plus it smells amazing! I've never had a shampoo I liked so much!! Definitely buying it again!
ane s.
Sopelana
Este producto me lo dejo probarmelo una amiga y la verdad que me funciono un poco puesto que ya tengo el pelo medio liso pero para los que tienen mas rizau recomendaria otro en el que se bieran mas resultados
Yarixa R.
No creía en estos productos pero cuando los probé comencé a enamorarme. Mi cabello está mejorando sobretodo ya no sé caen mucho y son más 💪
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
Is this shampoo for straight hair?
Gostaria de saber se é liberado para low poo.
Eva G.
Barcelona
Does it has silicones in the composition?
Maria-Paz E.
Que tal el producto? Funciona?