BeveragesSmoothiesNaked Juice
Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz

Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz

Naked mighty mango all natural fruit juice smoothie 32 oz

Is the product worth buying? Does it have a reasonable price for the flavor and amount given?Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz
If I make this juice according to there ingredients, would it last the exact same?
Start your review of Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I do agree that there is a bit too much sugar in it compared to other brands.in reviews
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This stuff is absolutely amazing. They're not inexpensive though and if they were less expensive I probably would consume more. Mango is my favorite in most drinks and this combo is amazingly delicious.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 32 oz uploaded by MANDY K.
I have tried this several times over the years, and more recently got this in a variety pack from Costco. This is my favorite of the flavors they offer with a blend of mango, apple, orange, banana, and lemon. There is mango and banana puree in this, which makes the consistency thicker than your standard juice, which is what I like about it! It's not quite as hearty as smoothies I make when I have time to do so, but good for when I need a sugar pick me up, and tasty! That said, this is not what I would call a "diet" friendly, or "healthy" drink option. The label indicates that there is no added sugar, but this is made from fruit which does have a naturally high sugar content, and uses a lot of juice concentrate, so the fiber content is lower than a smoothie you would make with whole fruits or vegetables. I do genuinely enjoy the flavor, and will continue to purchase, but I wanted to make mention of all that for those who are trying to make specific dietary choices as I know that market labeling can sometimes be misleading. There are some benefits as with any fruit/vegetable products, and in moderation, I think this is could be a fine addition in any balanced diet. It's better than most drinks with added sugars and certainly sodas. Again, I enjoy the flavor and consistency a lot, so it's one I would recommend for anyone interested in that!*pictures are my own
Casey A.
Encinitas, CA
I love naked drinks. They taste amazing and really give you a boost of energy. They are just too expensive though. Plus , it comes in such a small cup you can finish it off in two gulps. Not worth the money, but definitely delicious. One time buy.
Mayra D.
Wahiawa, HI
These taste good. But be careful they can be very high sugar. While it is a different sugar than a candy bar, it is sugar regardless. It’s very rich in flavor but not indulgent. With such a large selection, there’s surely something for everybody.
ERICA G.
New Jersey, NJ
I'm not a big smoothie fan but I did try Naked's mighty mango smoothie and it tasted way too bitter for my taste. The packaging is as expected, nothing out of the ordinary. All I can say is I gave it a try, but no thanks.
Susan B.
Saint Charles, IL
Nothing much to say except pure deliciousness! Even my kids beg me to buy Naked juice when we are at the store.
Maryel R.
Englewood, CO
NAKED! amo estos jugos, no hay nada comparado. Ciertamente aveces trato de hacer un smothie con los complementos de atrás, sabe rico,pero nada comparado con Naked. Súper bien para cuando vas apurado y no haz desayunado, te calma el hambre.
Angelina P.
NY
This is my favorite flavor of the Naked Juices. They are pretty expensive honestly and it definitely it cheaper to buy the ingredients and make it yourself, but when you are in a pinch and need a quick drink this is really great!
Pam B.
Yorba Linda CA
I love this smoothie! It is always a go-to when I am running late to class or work and I need a quick yet nutritious pick me up. It is packed with rich flavor and vitamins. There is a wide variety of flavors but Naked Mighty Mango is probably the best in my opinion :)
Niki A.
Bakersfield
Mucho mango is my favorite flavor. I can legit drink a whole bottle of this in a matter of seconds.. But I do try and savor the flavor. If you haven't even tried a naked drink I would. They're great.