Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz uploaded by Ceci G.

BY NAKED JUICE #24 in Juice

Naked mighty mango all natural fruit juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• I have seen these in Miejer's but seem pricey to me.. What flavor...6 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Of all the Naked juices, Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie is my favorite, and coincidentally, it was the first one I ever tried, over 10 years ago. This product is perfect not only because of it's flavor, but because of it's texture. Mighty Mango, being mango-based has a thicker creamier texture than most fruit juices. The texture is velvety. My favorite part of this juice is the slight taste of lemon, which is an ingredient, because it balances the sweetness of the drink with a very subtle tartness. I highly recommend this flavor if you like mango and/or if you like fruit juices. I constantly repurchase this product.
Lyle S.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I've tried different flavors from this brand, but hence this is my favorite flavor among all. Naked Brand is a very unique- true to product, labeling, pricing. Yes it is on the steep price, but you can never put a price tag on quality especially with food. The only thing I would say about this product, is that if they do use organic fruits since a lot of the ingrediengs are whole some. But if you're not the type of person whose very critical to organic products, I recommend this by far, because you know you are not purchasing juice from concentration.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
Mighty Mmmmmango is the tastiest Naked Juice I've ever tried. I bought one in a whim and wow!

The consistency is a little thicker than other juices like green machine or Kale blazer and it's oh so delicious!

The best thing about Naked Juice is that there are ZERO additives like other similar brands. Yes the sugar content is on the high side but it's from the fruit...no added sugar or corn syrup.

Mighty mango is a great way to get some essential vitamins into your system and keeps hunger at bay while tasting oh so amazing!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
So delicious and so good for you. I love fruit juice, but hate the fact that there is always so much sugar in the best ones. All naked drinks taste incredible. Mighty mango is my top pick, but I've been actively trying to choose new flavors, haha. If you're curious but feeling cautious mighty mango is a great way to plunge into healthy drinks!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Love this juice!! Reminds me of baby food, which i love. not sure if that might sound weird to some but i just love banana baby food and even though this is mango flavor there is something about it that reminds me of the baby food. very good taste, not too sweet. Has a thick texture which i like, makes me full. Drink as a snack
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Favorite juice of all time, almost tastes like mango lassi. When I was a barista I would blend it up and add strawberry purée, delicious! Also works well as a snack on road trips because you can usually find them at gas stations and feels healthier than a lot of the snack options (though I would guess it's too much sugar...)
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I give this item 4 stars only because of the sugar content. I know the sugar is natural, but if you are trying to stay away from high sugar items be warned. I will say this product is packed with lots of Vitamin A and tastes delicious. Recommend if you are looking for a drink and are not conscious of sugar.
Kim J.
Kim J.
Seattle, WA
This is a pretty good flavor. There are many flavors of Naked Juice smoothies and this is one of the better ones. I enjoy drinking this chilled on a warm day, after a workout, or in the morning when I don't have time for a full, cooked breakfast. I would recommend this to people who like mango flavor.
Allie A.
Allie A.
American Fork, UT
When I was studying at college, I would go to the gym after class. Because I didn't want to eat anything super heavy after my workout, I would go and grab a Naked drink from the convenient store! These drinks are my absolute favorite and I know EXACTLY what is in them because it says on the side!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA
This is my favorite juice everr. Only thing is that it's not really much of a juice, it's rather thick, so I would say it's a smoothie and drink it for breakfast. It's pretty sweet too but I don't believe there's any added sugar to it except for the blended fruit's natural sugars.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have seen these in Miejer's but seem pricey to me.. What flavor should I try?? who runs them on sale or cheapest?????