Naked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz uploaded by Ceci G.

BY NAKED JUICE

Naked mighty mango all natural fruit juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• I have seen these in Miejer's but seem pricey to me.. What flavor...6 Answers
Casey H.
Garden Grove, CA
These are so bad to love because they are so expensive  but sooo good, I feel guilty buying one but i know it will fill me up and be very tasteful, so i knocked it down a star only because of price but yes defiantly a drink you will want to have if you need a pick me up at lunch or trying to go on a juice diet. It will give you all the nutrients you need.
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
Mighty Mmmmmango is the tastiest Naked Juice I've ever tried. I bought one in a whim and wow!

The consistency is a little thicker than other juices like green machine or Kale blazer and it's oh so delicious!

The best thing about Naked Juice is that there are ZERO additives like other similar brands. Yes the sugar content is on the high side but it's from the fruit...no added sugar or corn syrup.

Mighty mango is a great way to get some essential vitamins into your system and keeps hunger at bay while tasting oh so amazing!
Ana J.
Mighty mango is hands down my FAVORITE Naked juice. The greatest thing about it is the texture. Unlike most naked juices, the texture isn't exactly like a juice. It's more like a smoothie-juice hybrid. Which means it's suuuppeeerr smooth and creamy. Delicious! And the flavor is mango, and I love mango, so there's that too!
Valerie B.
McKinney , TX
Naked makes a wide range of smoothie and pressed juices that are good and good for you. Have I mentioned how affordable it is compared to most other juices? It's much easier and more convenient then making your own juice. I would like to find a store that carries multi-packs of the mini containers though. I love the smaller size so I can pack them in my children's lunch boxes.
McKenna G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The mighty mango flavor has such a great taste, and I'm not even a big fruit lover! I like that you get different servings of fruit (and some veggies) from these drinks! I don't buy them too often, however, because they can get a little pricey! Almost $4 at some gas stations! But when I need some fruit I definitely think about the naked juices!
Tiffany K.
This stuff is absolutely delicious. I saw my brother drinking some one day and asked him about it. He told me that it was essentially all juice, no other stuff. That had me sold. I went out and got some that night, and have been drinking it ever since. It has a great hearty flavor, and is freaking good!!!!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
I woukd drink these when I as on the go and wanted fruit and breakfast since emy brother turned me in to them, I stopped buying them after rumors when around due to ingredients but I dint know how founded they are, but it was enough to discourage me from buying them again, even if they were pretty good.
Sydney S.
Charlotte
The mango is my favorite flavor. It's very sweet so and almost sour. But it's a good treat considering there's no added sugar and replaces my breakfast once in a while when I'm in a rush. The price is good but I've also tried the food lion brand and it's almost the same for a better price!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The most delicious Naked Juice they make! I get this usually at our local Safeway and drink it with my breakfast. The flavor is sweet and the drink itself is thick and it really fills you up. I would recommend this and buy again for sure. I am very pleased with this product.
Jordan B.
Hamburg, NY
Ugh I couldn't tell you enough of how obsessed and addicted to head naked juice smoothies I am! I love smoothies and natural juices so much but I hate having to buy everything and make them myself it's so much easier and tastier to just go buy them! They are amazing
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I have seen these in Miejer's but seem pricey to me.. What flavor should I try?? who runs them on sale or cheapest?????