BY NAKED JUICE

Naked juice veggies kale blazer 15.2oz see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about this brand never tried it, does anyone know...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for this......2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
cecilly m.
cecilly m.
I bought the kale juice, because I used to buy the previous green juice by Naked Juice and it seems they don't make it anymore, so I decided to try this one. I do not like this juice as much as the original flavor. It tastes like salad dressing. There is way too much lemon flavor. I think kale and greens pair nicely with blueberries and banana, not the lemon that was put in this juice. I would like for Naked Juice to bring back the original green recipe juice. Next time I'll pour this on my salad instead of drinking it. I love the Naked Juice line and will buy other products as often as I do now.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Naked juice is all natural and delicious! The Kale blazer is one of my favorites cause it's filled with great natural ingredients and I get a good amount of vegetables in one bottle. You feel great after drinking it, and it tastes delicious! Although, it does have a lot of sugar which makes it a little less healthy than other juices, still a delicious healthy choice.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Whenever I'm at work and I'm hungry I get a naked juice from my next-door grocery store. My favorite one is called the green machine and I love it. I expected it to be disgusting and the color was in so delicious looking. But when you try it it's amazing and I love it I would definitely recommend any of the naked juice they all taste good
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Had a sip and wasn't satisfied! My mom however loves to drink these and they are very healthy and packed full of things you should have in you diet! Thought I would try it because my parents always are telling me how kale is good for you and drinking it wasn't my best decision I've ever made Lol but it's not for everyone I will say that!
Deanne F.
Deanne F.
This was absolutely horrible. I like green juice and green smoothies but I also like the sweet flavor of fruit in my green smoothis or drinks and this wast like I was drinking kale and that was it, nothing sweet about it, iit had a bad after taste and also made me sick to my stomach. I would not recommend this one to anyone.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Yes, please! Nothing better to sip on the beach than a healthy, energizing, pre-blended smoothie. I always hit up my local target for these and I haven't tried I flavor I didn't love. This also is a great hangover savior, thank me later. Delicious, fair priced, and very refreshing. I feel better about myself after every sip!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Kale blazer and green godess is my favorite go to for when I have gasteroparises flair ups and have to be on a liquid diet. It taste great even when I dont have to be on a liquid diet. Love the good for you veggies in it. I like how it is also a part of the myfitness pal challange. Healthy drinks can taste great.
Anesa  B.
Anesa B.
Lawrenceville, GA
You can tell it's healthy. Unlike the other green one (can't think if the name) this one isn't as sweet. I've only tried it twice, but I probably won;t try it again because it was kind of bitter. However, since I don't think it's intended to be sweet, it's a good choice for a green juice - just not for me.
Am P.
Am P.
San Diego, CA
FAVORITE! this is great on the go, when you need a pick me up! Great flavor and keeps you feeling satisfied! I really appreciate Naked brand juice for keeping it natural and easy to drink! a lot of these types of drinks are sometimes hard to drink bc the flavor is only Ok! I recommend these to everyone!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
If you're looking for a healthy tasty drink this would be a good substitute for any other juice beverage, the only thing is that the sugar content is very high, other than that it taste great. If you are looking for something with less sugar you may want to try the naked juice protein drinks.
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Does this taste sweet? I am not a huge fan of kale big I like the Naked brand
Ive heard a lot about this brand never tried it, does anyone know if there is green with some fruits??
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?
Casey E.
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for this... I thought maybe it would taste better as an ingredient to a bigger recipe?
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Naked Juice Veggies Kale Blazer 15.2oz any ideas on how this taste?