BY NAKED JUICE #59 in Juice

Naked juice veggies kale blazer 15.2oz see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about this brand never tried it, does any...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for...2 Answers
Stephanie J.
I do not understand why anybody likes this because I find it so horribly disgusting. I bought it to try and be healthier by putting kale in my drinks, but I honestly want to throw up. I even gave it to my best friend to test as well and she hate it as much as I did or even more. Needless to say this combination of veggies and kale and fruits is not a good match for everybody but if it works for you great.
mikayla G.
Slaton, TX
I’ve drank this drink for as long as I can remember. It’s so delicious and gives lots of green fruits and vegetables. I remember being little and my mom giving this to me as well. It’s so yummy and I know drinking it gives me the proper nutrients I need for the day! It’s great for an on the go smoothie when I don’t have time to make one!
Nora M.
lancaster PA
I used to be such a fan of naked drinks. But then I realized they are actually full of stuff you wouldn’t normally put in a juice drink. You’d be better off making your own smoothie or try juicing yourself at home but if you are in a pinch and need something fast one of these once in a while won’t hurt you.
Damian F.
Columbus, OH
My fiancée bought this drink for herself and shared it with me. I honestly didn’t expect the flavor to come out of this drink, it was very delicious and made me feel fresh and healthy just an hour after drinking it. It gave me some energy for the day, and I was off!! I would definitely purchase this again.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
For a green drink, this is good. There are other flavors of the naked juices that I like more. For the price of these, I would probably stick to the ones I really like. But I’d still drink this one in the future.
Ivy B.
Gainesville, FL
I was really unimpressed with this product. It has a great healthy appeal, but I don’t feel that it’s actually healthy. This product contains more sugar than you should have in an entire day.... The juice did not seem fresh and I was really unhappy with the consistency of the product. Not a fan!
RaeLynn M.
Surprising good, and good for you. My daughter didn't card for it and gave to me. Glad she did. I think it's delicious. Not to happy at the price for it but I'm getting back what my body needs. Cheers!
Mads P.
Huntersville
This is an actually great tasting green juice. The blend of veggies and fruit is a nice flavor and makes you feel super healthy when you drink it! Its perfect for post workout and is an awesome way to get in your veggies if youre not a fan of salads!
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
I cannot lie this is not my favorite of the naked juices flavors! I like how healthy they are and even though it’s green I gave it a try but I didn’t care for it! I’d rather have a stronger fruit flavor paired with it to cover up the green taste!
Shanice D.
Baltimore , MD
This smoothie is really good. Even though the color is not appealing the taste is awesome. I have brought this many times and it’s a great value. It’s very expensive so try and get it on sale. I would buy it again, mainly because I like it
Madhuri P.
Does this taste sweet? I am not a huge fan of kale big I like the Naked brand
Alexia P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Naked Juice Veggies Kale Blazer 15.2oz any ideas on how this taste?
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
What do you think about this juice nutritionally?
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for this... I thought maybe it would taste better as an ingredient to a bigger recipe?