BY NAKED JUICE

Naked juice veggies kale blazer 15.2oz see more...

• Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?2 Answers
  • Ive heard a lot about this brand never tried it, does anyone know...2 Answers
  • Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for this......2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I would consider myself a healthy person, and that’s why I decided to give this kale juice a try being that I love all the other Naked flavors. But I must say I hated this flavor!! The kale wasn’t the problem it’s how that flavoring didn’t mix well with the added citrus. It also left my breathe smelling horrible afterwards. Maybe if you’re a die hard kale lover you’ll like this mixture more than I did
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Best kind out there . Helps with my period cramps and doesn’t make me nauseous like usual . The taste is great the smell at first was odd but I got use to it since I drink it so much . Price was super affordable! Thanks naked!!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I really wanted to like this drink, but I just could not stand the taste. I know it is super healthy, but no matter how many times I tried to drink it, I just could not stand it. I have tried other green drinks and liked them, but this was not one.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Way to much of a lemon flavor, literally taste more like a salad dressing! I use to like the original kind but since I can’t seem to find that anymore I tried this not to fond but my husband likes them! So I guess it all depends on what you like.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I've tried it thinking I was getting Green Machine but it's not that. It's ok. Naked juices are expensive no matter where you go. The flavor was ok. Always a good quality and i recommend this to anyone that wants to try a green smoothie.
Sasha D.
If these little bottles weren’t as expensive, I would definitely Drink it every single day, multiple times a day. Not only does it have fruits and veggies, but it’s absolutely delicious! The green smoothie is def my go to!
Tiff F.
Ocala, FL
I love this drinks but I wish they didn’t have so much sugar. Less sugar would be great! Or use a natural sugar substitute. The price is reasonable. It’s not an everyday drink but is good to get you on track for the day.
Rebecca R.
Portland
I wish I liked this more. But honestly the kale was so dominant you couldn't taste the other flavors. I would like to see more banana flavor to go with the kale.
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
I was a bit skeptical when I saw it because it is green and I assumed it would not taste good but it is actually pretty tasty. I like to drink this in the morning or the middle of my day to keep me going.
fatima m.
i love this, its really good, especially before you work out. its not too heavy but its not too light, so itll fill you up really well. i love this early in the morning before i go to school, its amazing.
Madhuri P.
Does this taste sweet? I am not a huge fan of kale big I like the Naked brand
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
Is this the only flavor they have? And does it taste good?
Ive heard a lot about this brand never tried it, does anyone know if there is green with some fruits??
Casey E.
Wolcottville, IN
Anyone have any interesting smoothie or other recipes for this... I thought maybe it would taste better as an ingredient to a bigger recipe?
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
What do you think about this juice nutritionally?