BY NAKED JUICE #23 in Smoothies

Naked A Blend Of 4 Juices see more...

LeAnn D.
Laurel, MS
my ALL TIME FAVORITE drink! When i can’t go to smoothie king to get my fav strawberry and banana smoothie, this is my go to. I’m always buying this and for the price... i’d buy again, and again, and again!!
Henda G.
Louisville, KY
I love this juice. Very tasty and refreshing. Good alternative if you don't want to drink soda but you want something with flavor. Naked Juice® Strawberry Banana 100% Juice Smoothie
Kristina M.
These are great to grab on the go! I live a very busy lifestyle with college, my internships, jobs, etc. I don't always have time to eat breakfast and I don't function well without my breakfast. I keep these stocked in my fridge in case I have to just go in the morning. Strawberry banana is my favorite although it does leave a little to be desired out of flavor. It fills me up just enough to make it to some food after class.
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
Taste of this smoothie is awesome especially for people who loves smoothies. You can take this drink out on a beach or to work to snack in between meals. It keeps you really full. It has a thick texture and if you want it light can be blended with ice. It has a hint of orange thought banana and strawberries are more prominent. It's a bit on the pricey side. It claims to have natural sugars but yet it's on the sweeter side.
Jennifer S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! The flavor is incredible. I do wish is was cheaper for the size of the product, but I think you pay for the quality and flavor. I've had this once or maybe twice and I really enjoyed the taste. I would definitely get again. Just maybe if I have a coupon or if it is on sale.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This is my favorite naked drink. It was the very first one I tried years ago and i immediately became obsessed! I like others but they will never match up! I like the fridge size bottle and the smaller size as well. This is perfect for the morning times. It's worth every penny spent.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
All of the Naked Juices are amazing.  They are smooth and creamy.  I wanted to review the Strawberry Banana flavor because my extremely picky daughter LOVES it!  It is so hard to get her to eat healthy but it is not hard to get her to drink Naked Juice's Strawberry Banana.  It makes me feel good to know that even on a bad eating day she has something healthy in her!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
These have become my favorite drink. Taste like a real smoothie. This is 100% juice. Comes it other great flavors. The price is alittle high but it depends on where you go. Can find at any grocery store. Would recommend.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite flavor.! Every time I begin drinking it I can't stop. It always reaches my expectations. The bottle is very cute and easy to hold while driving. I don't see any room for improvement it's perfect the way it is.! A bit pricey but worth it it fells me up and gives me energy after a long day.
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
This naked juice is my favorite this far!  I love bananas and strawberries.  It is a little thick but all naked juice is.  Make sure you drink this cold, hot probably would not be so good!  I've not tried any other Naked Juice but I plan to after this purchase, hope the rest are just as good!
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
Is this pretty healthy for you

back