What's not to love? Luscious blend of pomegranate, raspberries, strawberries with apples and oranges plus Omega-3s. Head over heels? We know.

Favorite flavor? Mine are Red and Blue Machine
Start your review of Naked Juice Red Machine!
Tinley Park, IL
They are so easy to find in any grocery store or pharmacy store like Walgreens. They are also very cheap and affordable! I love that they place the ingredients of each fruit/vegetable they use in the juice on the label. It's very helpful because you know what you are consuming. I would definitely recommend this juice and the other juices they have to others because they provide the opportunity of all these different fruits/vegetables that some people would not normally like by itself, and create it into a delicious drink!
Fort Worth, TX
Very flavorful! I drink one every morning before my workouts and i feel great!! Not only are they replenishing, but they taste great!! I suggest if you are active, you should definitely try to drink one of these amazing flavors of Naked©!! All the flavors are amazing!
Phoenix
It tasted really sugary. I do, however, like using it as a smoothie base because of how many nutrients are in them. I’d maybe less it with less sugar. The fruit is sweet enough. I would recommend it for energy in comparison to energy drinks that are super bad for you
Champaign, IL
This tastes absolutely delicious! These can be pretty expensive, almost $3 at most grocery stores. It does recommend this as 2 servings, but I usually drink the whole thing. I’ve cut back on them though because the amount of sugar in them.
Daytona Beach , FL
This is one of my go to’s when I’m hungry and I don’t have anything to eat LOL these are great and they fill me up and they’re filled with so many great things for your body! Not only that this flavor is delicious I like it better than the blueberry one
Lexington , KY
I love naked juices. If I'm feeling like I want something sweet, like ice cream, but I'm trying not to eat all the calories, I always go for a naked juice. It gives me that cold andsweetness that I'm looking for without the guilt.
Eastvale, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love the naked juice smoothies and this one is one of my favorite flavors. It tastes amazing, just like a smoothie from jamba juice only not as thick. I like to treat myself to one of these every once in a while since they are necessarily that healthy with all the sugar thats in them.
Ashland, OH
I love this juice smoothie. It is quick and easy to grab in the morning and really takes the stress off of what to have for breakfast. Surprisingly it keeps me full up until lunch and I don’t have a sugar crash if I don’t eat before noon.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I really like the fact at I can take the smoothie on the go even though I would much rather a fresh one. I don’t like the fact that it has too much sugar in it and preservatives but I guess that’s what makes it “to go”.
The formula for this drink is so smooth and creamy! The taste is very nice and the amount in one bottle makes for a good on the go breakfast replacement! Very healthy and very convenient. Would 110% recommend!