What’s not to love? Luscious blend of pomegranate, raspberries, strawberries with apples and oranges plus Omega-3s. Head over heels? We know.

Has anyone else tried this? I was told that it's bland.
Favorite flavor? Mine are Red and Blue Machine
Start your review of Naked Juice Red Machine!
Viktoria M.
Ringgold, GA
I like the taste of this one. It probably doesn't do anything. But I'll keep buying them to be completely honest
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
I love all of the Naked Juices. They taste amazing for the price and are extremely filling. I would recommend to any one!
Rex R.
El Paso, TX
I love naked! Naked Red Machine is always in our fridge. My family love it and my kids adore it.
Breeze  S.
Las Vegas, NV
Healthy, and delicious. When i feel that need a snack or something healthy i grab one of these and I feel much better on a bussy work day.
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
I absolutely LOVE these smoothie drinks, sometimes I literally drink them for breakfast my favorite is definitely the blue one but this one is the other one I will drink if they don’t have the blue one. They have a lot of sugar but remember it’s from the fruit and it’s not like drinking a soda beauties highly recommend so yummy!
Kelly P.
Toms River, NJ
Great if you want a smoothie on the go without the struggle of having to make it on your own. A bit pricey. Great tasting.
Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
Naked Juice Red Machine uploaded by Andrea F.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
It’s hard to pick a favorite Naked juice or smoothie so I just gave up 😅 I render my preferences in colors. I love the red-to-yellow ones A LOT with my breakfast. The Naked Juice Red Machine is very filling, it could be a meal if you’re in a pinch (but you’ll be hungry soon too). Ingredients, for the curious, include: apples, strawberries, orange, banana, raspberries, red orange, pomegranate, cranberries, chokeberries and elderberries. I don’t even know what chokeberries are but I want them. They sound like some mythic Middle Earth-Narnia magic fruit.
Morgan  H.
Manchester, NJ
Strawberries 🍓, apples 🍎, oranges 🍊, pomegranates, and raspberries?? Yes please!! Naked Juice Red Machine is SO good. Yes it does have a lot of sugar but it has a ton of fruit in it! I love having them for breakfast in the morning. One time I was going to grab them at the store and shouted to my mom, “I’m going to get naked at the store!!” Not realizing how dirty it sounded 😂🤣😂 I always think of this whenever I pick some up!! 10/10 recommend ❤️❤️❤️
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
I absolutely love this drink! It taste amazing! This flavor is my top favorite out of lol their drinks. I like to take these to work with me and drink at lunch time. It replaces a whole meal for me because I’m full by the time I’m done drinking it. The red machine is my absolute favorite!!
Jean V.
Chelsea, MA
My son got me hooked on these! He actually drinks the green machine and I tried that recently and it wasn't bad at all. I drink either the red machine or the blue machine drink after a workout. I put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and let it get slushy and then drink it like that so tasty and refreshing after a good workout! And full of great nutrients