Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 152 fl oz

Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz

Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tasha D.
Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Tasha D.
Besides the fact that it's loaded with sugar...it taste amazing. The flavor is pleasing to my taste buds. Not sure how "healthy" it is but definitely taste good over ice or chilled.
Natalie T.
Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Natalie T.
This smoothie taste so good and not too sweet. 100% juice and no added sugar. Affordable price and gluten free. No preservatives added and not too thick.
Emily W.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is absolutely delicious! 😋 Getting your colors has never been easier with this portable powerhouse. The packaging is very cute, the price is fair, and it's easy to find at many big retailers. I could drink one every day! I recommend this to everyone who enjoys 100% juice.
Beth W.
Bristol, Bristol
Naked Juice Rainbow Machine - 15.2 fl oz uploaded by Beth W.
I absolutely loved this smoothie and I’m not a smoothie lover. It wasn’t bitty which was a massive yea for me. The flavour was so good and it didn’t feel like I was drinking a bottle of green goop. I would definitely recommend this drink to anyone who isn’t on the smoothie band wagon.

Looking for your answer?