BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Bree B.
Bay City
I have about 3 of these in my refrigerator at all times. Naked is the only brand of juice that I will drink. There's so many things to love about this, where to start? I'd say the first thing that caught my eye is no sugar added which is a big one for me. Next would be the ingredients. You can read every single ingredient on the label and know exactly what they are, unlike most products where you're putting things into your body that you have no clue what they are. On top of that, it IS 100% juice and is "boosted" with extra vitamins. As a person with a lot of food allergies, this is my go to drink and also sometimes a supplement for meals when I'm too sick to eat. After drinking it I always feel so much better. I could go on forever about these juices, but you really have to try them yourself. I've been a naked lover for almost 4 years, & will be a lifelong customer.
Danica K.
A must have when you feel a cold is brewing or you just simply want to know your getting a pure sugar free juice drink!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
I usually buy myself a fancy bottle of juice when I take a trip to the grocery. This "power-c machine" does not disappoint. I was drawn to it for the guavas! Delicioso.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
Tastes great! That vitamin C boost is gonna help me get through this cold while at work.
Sheila A.
When I feel like I'm coming up with a cold or cough I buy this one. The amount of natural vitamin C I got on this is enough to strengthen my immune system that I don't get actually sick. And they taste so good. Recently I purchased the organic coconut water from them and I love it!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is so good if your sick or have a cold. I drank this when I was pregnant and having a lot of dizzy spells and this helped so much. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
Vitamin C Machine is my favorite flavor of Naked juice, so when they came out with a protein-packed version I was thrilled. Same great taste but with the added protein, keeps me feeling great and prevents colds in the winter!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Sydney G.
Not only does this juice taste good but it also helped me beat a cold due to the amount of Vitamin C in it.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa, CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.