BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bree B.
Bay City
I have about 3 of these in my refrigerator at all times. Naked is the only brand of juice that I will drink. There's so many things to love about this, where to start? I'd say the first thing that caught my eye is no sugar added which is a big one for me. Next would be the ingredients. You can read every single ingredient on the label and know exactly what they are, unlike most products where you're putting things into your body that you have no clue what they are. On top of that, it IS 100% juice and is "boosted" with extra vitamins. As a person with a lot of food allergies, this is my go to drink and also sometimes a supplement for meals when I'm too sick to eat. After drinking it I always feel so much better. I could go on forever about these juices, but you really have to try them yourself. I've been a naked lover for almost 4 years, & will be a lifelong customer.
Danica K.
Methuen, MA
A must have when you feel a cold is brewing or you just simply want to know your getting a pure sugar free juice drink!
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
I usually buy myself a fancy bottle of juice when I take a trip to the grocery. This "power-c machine" does not disappoint. I was drawn to it for the guavas! Delicioso.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
Tastes great! That vitamin C boost is gonna help me get through this cold while at work.
Sheila A.
When I feel like I'm coming up with a cold or cough I buy this one. The amount of natural vitamin C I got on this is enough to strengthen my immune system that I don't get actually sick. And they taste so good. Recently I purchased the organic coconut water from them and I love it!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
Foodie Expert
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Sydney G.
Foodie Expert
Not only does this juice taste good but it also helped me beat a cold due to the amount of Vitamin C in it.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.