BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is so good if your sick or have a cold. I drank this when I was pregnant and having a lot of dizzy spells and this helped so much. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
Vitamin C Machine is my favorite flavor of Naked juice, so when they came out with a protein-packed version I was thrilled. Same great taste but with the added protein, keeps me feeling great and prevents colds in the winter!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Sydney G.
Not only does this juice taste good but it also helped me beat a cold due to the amount of Vitamin C in it.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
Izzy T.
Cupertino, CA
The juices from naked are all very yummy but still slightly too sugary. The vitamin c one has a strong citrus taste. It's very nicely packaged by does range on the more expensive side. I would definitely say try it.
Dani M.
Harrisburg
The only downside to these is I wish the bottle was down to a single serving. Esp as a drink like this I feel should be consumed shortly after opening but still a great treat esp after a workout
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I've tried it and I've tried it again.. I just can't like it.. Sorry naked! I know your drinks are for some people.. But those people are not me.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.