BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I've tried it and I've tried it again.. I just can't like it.. Sorry naked! I know your drinks are for some people.. But those people are not me.
Claudia M.
These products contain entirely too much sugar and are not made from real fruit completely. I stopped buying them because of how disappointing they were.
Jaime L.
Tinley Park , IL
The Naked brand claims to have a lot of fruits and vegetables but it is missing one important factor, FIBER. Now all the people who think they are having a healthy drinking don't realize that the amount of sugar they are consuming is as much as or even more than a soda.
Felipe V.
Miami
Manzana es mi favorito, rinde y se me hace un poco dulce. No lo consumo mucho, no me gusta el de durazno se me hace desagradable.
Lauren S.
I recently purchased this to try. The flavor was not there for me. Next time, I will have to try a different flavor.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I do enjoy he naked brand juices but I find that they are very high in sugar. A tad pricier, but you are getting a lot of fruits and veggie servings in the drink
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The taste of any naked juice isn't bad, but I honestly can't get by any of the textures. It grosses me out.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I really like these flavors alone and thought it would be a great way to add a little extra vitamin c to my day but no. I was not a fan. It was bitter and tasted like a medicine, I didn't finish it which was really disappointing because naked juices are not cheap.
Raven N.
This flavor is delicious. I tried it a few days ago and will be purchasing again. Sadly I'm afraid to try the Green. machine one because it looks nasty but everyone says it's their favorite. I'm not sure about the benefits of drinking them but they are good. (Well at least the one I did try was good.) :)
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.