BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Best juice brand out there! Packed in flavor with a much healthier alternative to get your morning started right. Can easily be bought at many locations and comes in a variety of spectacular flavors for many to enjoy.
Leah P.
Glendale, AZ
I always buy these around the times of year when I usually am prone to get sick, and it honestly seems to help me a lot. I haven't been sick in several years, and not to mention the taste is delicious. Might be a little sour (which I love) but just be aware in case you can't stand sour.
Afsheen M.
Love this naked drink as much as I love all the rest of the naked drinks. Has amazing ingredients in it so you know you're getting good nutrients from this drink. Works as a perfect breakfast on the go as it supplies you with lots of energy. My favourite flavour of naked drinks is the mango one but this is great tooNaked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Naked is soooooooo good, there drinks are so delicious, and super refreshing. Also you're super perfect to take on the go when you're in a hurry or just to put in your lunchbox.
Ronn V.
Really great after the game I actually drink it everyday after I go and exercise it has a lot of vitamin C in it tasted so very good that you will fall in love as soon as you drink the very first time
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
i personally do not drink this but my husband and my son love it!! kind of high priced but cant complain for all the good stuff in it! supposedly tastes great cold! i would recommend this to people who like natural fruity drinks!
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Very good! It is alittle thick but also thin so it is the right balance for a smoothie you can buy bottled. I really like the different flavors but my only complaint is it could be slightly thicker!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Nicole R.
Delicious and nutritious one of my favorite flavors if smoothies. The price is a bit high but considering the quality of the product you're buying its beyond worth it
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.