BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
Vitamin C Machine is my favorite flavor of Naked juice, so when they came out with a protein-packed version I was thrilled. Same great taste but with the added protein, keeps me feeling great and prevents colds in the winter!
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Sydney G.
Not only does this juice taste good but it also helped me beat a cold due to the amount of Vitamin C in it.
Lexie W.
Yucaipa , CA
Super tasty! If I ever feel sick I drink one of these and get a good boost of vitiman C to feel better. All the other drinks are also a great tasting way to get the nutrients I am missing on a daily basis.
Stacey M.
This product is a little pricey, but the nutrient benefits are worth it. They offer a wide variety of flavors and almost all of them are good. They are great snack to have in the afternoon. They surprisingly fill you up for a few hours. I have bought this product time and time again.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Best juice brand out there! Packed in flavor with a much healthier alternative to get your morning started right. Can easily be bought at many locations and comes in a variety of spectacular flavors for many to enjoy.
Mich B.
This is my favorite Naked flavor, I am not sure what it is about the flavor that makes it so good. I think the Costco packs have a variety flavors and there were so many to pick from. But this flavor was my family favorite after going through and trying all the different flavors
Nikole M.
Fresno, CA
My absolute favorite Naked flavor. It just makes me feel good and healthy everytime i drink it.
Audrey Mae F.
Can't do bananas in smoothies and this is the perfect taste for me. Really love knowing I am getting in so many fruits and love the taste! I trust Naked!!
Nancy W.
I've not encountered a naked juice flavor that I've not liked. One evening i needed something a little heavier to drink so i picked up this juice which was thicker. Yum! Guava makes it so distinct. But it was definitely a boost of flavor with the sweetness of peach, etc.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.