BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Danielle C.
Clarksville, TN
Love all of naked juices! The vitamin c burst is great to keep your immune system up! I like to drink these when I start to feel sick so I can stop the sickness from coming! Plus these are super healthy!
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
This is one of my favorite smoothies! i drink them every day with breakfast to give me an extra boost! and I love how it has a cover to take to go and make it mess-free! definitely a great beach snack!
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Love these! It's so good and fresh, and you feel great after drinking one! Other products like this can get chalky, but this isn't. It's always very tasteful & I would definitely Purchase it again !
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Naked juice is delicious and gives me energy for my day. It's an easy way to get my daily fruits and veggie in, and isn't too expensive. I buy it regularly as a tasty drink that doubles as a snack. I will continue to purchase it.
Jessica T.
These are very very sweet but I like having them in the morning. I usually pour them over a bowl of fruit and mix with yogurt for breakfast or have this instead of a big lunch when I'm in a rush. I'd definitely buy these again.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
OMG! this juice is perfect! its flavorful and HEALTHY! it feels more like a smoothie than juice! i could drink this every morning! its got all my favorite fruits and veggies and makes me so refreshed!
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had oral surgery a few weeks ago (the first of several) and I've basically been living off this! It's delicious and packed full of all the vitamins I can't get through actual food right now. Yummy and reasonably filling!
Sara A.
Delicious drinks. You can't go wrong with any of them they are soooo good and nutritious! I love how filling they are too, they almost feel like a good meal replacement to me. I'd definitely recommend
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
These are so good. I highly recommend them for breakfast or while traveling. if your going to bring it with you any where hot just make sure you drink it or put it somewhere cold because it taste nasty when it's hot.
Raven N.
This flavor is delicious. I tried it a few days ago and will be purchasing again. Sadly I'm afraid to try the Green. machine one because it looks nasty but everyone says it's their favorite. I'm not sure about the benefits of drinking them but they are good. (Well at least the one I did try was good.) :)
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.