BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Jazmine F.
Diberville, MS
I absolutely love naked juice power c smoothie.This smoothie taste a very fruity which I love fruit drinks and keeps me hydrated.Every time I drink this smoothie drink I never have to the need to a soda.I buy this sink every time I go to store so I don't have always go to a quick shop for them.
Lamar R.
Flint, MI
Love everything naked makes. I usually drink these for breakfast as I am not a big breakfast eater. Love the bottle because it is reusable as I often make my own smoothies at times. Would recommend this to anyone who has to have breakfast on the go.
Lilia B.
This is one awesome product. It is great if you are in a healthy diet. It has all natural flavors and taste delicious. Has no sugar added but who needs sugar when you have a great natural drink that taste perfectly fine.
Nandry G.
This juice has an absolutely wonderful taste! It is the perfect healthy snack! I have bought this drink many times and it has always exceeded my expectations. It doesn't make you feel bad for drinking it because you know it's good for you!
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Love these drinks and love the natural ingredients added to them. These drinks are so refreshing to drink and they really give me just enough natural energy that I need to make it through the day. I would definitely buy these again!
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is the perfect juice to bring along with you for a day at the beach or swimming pool! It's delicious taste will help you feel fuller and even more refreshed!! For a better effect bring extra ice and a cup along to enjoy!
Sheila A.
When I feel like I'm coming up with a cold or cough I buy this one. The amount of natural vitamin C I got on this is enough to strengthen my immune system that I don't get actually sick. And they taste so good. Recently I purchased the organic coconut water from them and I love it!
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love all flavors of the naked juice. When I drink naked I know I'm getting a quality product that taste amazing. The naked brand is always much better than their competitors.I highly recommend naked juice to anyone who loves a tasty nutritional drink.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
I really love these. I haven't tried many of the flavors but the ones I have they taste really good! I always get them when they go on sale or even just if I feel like one and it's nice to have a healthy little drink.
George T.
Ithaca, NY
This drink is really refreshing and gets your energy up when feeling a little tired. I think that it has a great consistency and flavors. It is a little expensive for the product you are receiving, but I would probably buy again and recommend to others.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.