BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Angela B.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
#beachbag Naked has the best juice. Perfect for a quick refreshing vitamin c smoothie..
Allix B.
Allix B.
Bay Shore, NY
Delicious and gives me the daily vitamin C dose I need! Certainly a summer go to drink!
Donta U.
Donta U.
Foodie Expert
This drink is tasty and good for the whole family. my kids introduced me to this drink
Meara S.
Meara S.
Chesterfield, MO
I love getting naked. It's so delicious and feels good on my throat when I am sick
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
San Diego, CA
Love it!!! It tastes great plus is giving you lots of vitamins, it it's delicious
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
West Mifflin, PA
I absolutely love all the Naked juices! They are so flavorful and very filling!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Somerton, AZ
This is one of my favorite drinks. Its delicious and has many vitamis. lov it.
Bree B.
Bree B.
Bay City
I have about 3 of these in my refrigerator at all times. Naked is the only brand of juice that I will drink. There's so many things to love about this, where to start? I'd say the first thing that caught my eye is no sugar added which is a big one for me. Next would be the ingredients. You can read every single ingredient on the label and know exactly what they are, unlike most products where you're putting things into your body that you have no clue what they are. On top of that, it IS 100% juice and is "boosted" with extra vitamins. As a person with a lot of food allergies, this is my go to drink and also sometimes a supplement for meals when I'm too sick to eat. After drinking it I always feel so much better. I could go on forever about these juices, but you really have to try them yourself. I've been a naked lover for almost 4 years, & will be a lifelong customer.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes really good, but like all Naked Juices, aren't actually healthy. Drinking these just for taste, they're great! Lots of great flavors, etc. They can be a bit expensive but I suppose that's warranted given that they're "fruit and vegetable" drinks. Looking at these as a "healthy" drink though, they're not. FULL of sugar, and I'm pretty sure they don't actually serve much of a nutritional benefit since these go through pasteurization and whatnot. So, again, if we're just talking taste...great. Nutrition? Nah.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
One of my favorites from this brand. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet. I've been buying a bunch of different flavors and this has been my favorite so far. The packaging is a perfect size to drink for a day and easy to carry around.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.