BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
brittany d.
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these. especially the green goddess. taste eveb better ice cold. great pick me up during a busy outing.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The taste of any naked juice isn't bad, but I honestly can't get by any of the textures. It grosses me out.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
I loooove the naked juices especially for on the go. My favorite flavors are the mango and the chia seed.
Hiya C.
Hiya C.
Some of these drink are hit or miss with me but the power c machine juice smoothie is by far my favorite.
Erika P.
Erika P.
This is heaven on earth, it help me like a snack so i don't eat everything that i see before i get home 😂
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR
My favorite for the morning time! It fills me up while giving me a good boost. It also taste delicious!!
Anjelica R.
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
Yummy for the Summer Time. Also very refreshing and delicious. 🙌🏼👌🏼
Would recommend it for a trips.
Monise D.
Monise D.
McDonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I love these! I put them in the blender and mix with ice! (Vodka) 👀😂 really refreshing drink!!
Mafalda C.
Mafalda C.
Soo tasty and really great to overcome summer heat needs!!! Love it!!! Highly recommended!!!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Colton, CA
Absolutely delicious. It feels good to have a drink that taste good and is good for you.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.