BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is the perfect juice to bring along with you for a day at the beach or swimming pool! It's delicious taste will help you feel fuller and even more refreshed!! For a better effect bring extra ice and a cup along to enjoy!
Sheila A.
When I feel like I'm coming up with a cold or cough I buy this one. The amount of natural vitamin C I got on this is enough to strengthen my immune system that I don't get actually sick. And they taste so good. Recently I purchased the organic coconut water from them and I love it!
George T.
Ithaca, NY
This drink is really refreshing and gets your energy up when feeling a little tired. I think that it has a great consistency and flavors. It is a little expensive for the product you are receiving, but I would probably buy again and recommend to others.
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love all flavors of the naked juice. When I drink naked I know I'm getting a quality product that taste amazing. The naked brand is always much better than their competitors.I highly recommend naked juice to anyone who loves a tasty nutritional drink.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
I really love these. I haven't tried many of the flavors but the ones I have they taste really good! I always get them when they go on sale or even just if I feel like one and it's nice to have a healthy little drink.
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I'm very picky when it comes to juices. Not too sweet, not too healthy tasting. This product falls right in the middle. It's the perfect balance. Great for on the go fueling when you don't have time for breakfast or taking sips in place of a snack!!
Tori H.
Arlington , TX
Yes! I love this stuff. It is perfect for summer and beach days because it tastes amazing and is refreshing. It is not too expensive either. The packaging is also super good for an Instagram picture too :)
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
These are the perfect summer snack! My favorite will always be the strawberry banana! I love the bottle and that they're heathy for you! However, I wish the price was a little cheaper! Definitely recommend
Elizabeth A.
Absolutely delicious, and gives me a great boost of energy! I've had this flavor multiple times. My only caveat is, there is quite a bit of sugar(not unusual for fruit based juice, but you may want to tweak the rest of your food for the day accordingly)
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love making my own smoothies at home. But when time is not on my side, NAKED JUICE Smoothies do the job. They have a wondeful variety of well balanced blends. Well worth the buy and delish!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.