BY NAKED JUICE #35 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin E.
I love this smoothie - it tastes great and I feel healthy after drinking it. I like a lot of the naked smoothies but always pick this one when I am thirsty because it is very refreshing. I also try to drink it if I am feeling a little bit under the weather because it contains a large amount of vitamin c. Naked juices are kind of expensive but when purchasing one I consider the quality and how much fruit goes into it and I think it is worth the price. They are so filling as well.
Jordan B.
My favorite of the Naked smoothies. Whenever I'm sick it's an excuse for my dad to grab the huge bottle. Great fruity taste that isn't sugary. Thick, but definitely not too thick to drink. I could have this smoothie as meal on days when I'm hungry but not starving. Filling but doesn't make you feel bloated. Yummy!
Vanessa N.
I absolutely love this drink it's super refreshing and the closest thing to blending your own juice drink. Taste amazing and although it can be a tad bit pricey for some shoppers because the size is quite small it's one of the best quality drinks with the best ingredients. Natural and healthy
Jessica M.
I wanted to try something new. Others may like it but I didn't. I had 2 sips and moments later had horrible heart burn. If u suffer from heart burn I wouldn't recommend it.
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Naked Power-C is my go-to drink for when I feel like I need a boost of Vitamin C. I love how all of the ingredients are displayed very clearly on the back label so I know exactly what I'm consuming. I don't purchase this often because of the high sugar content, but I am extremely satisfied when I do! Tastes amazing.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I really like these flavors alone and thought it would be a great way to add a little extra vitamin c to my day but no. I was not a fan. It was bitter and tasted like a medicine, I didn't finish it which was really disappointing because naked juices are not cheap.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
I had a really bad cold and I needed more vitamin c in my body but I really couldn't drink down or eat airbourne because I just didn't like the taste. But the orange power c is soooo delicious and leaves you feeling so healthy afterwards I couldn't stop drinking it. It helped me get over my cold so quickly.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
These are pretty good smoothies if you're on the run and in a crunch. I've heard conflicting stories about the actual nutrition value in them. I know they might have too much sugar for some people. Just be sure to read the label before you buy it. My favorite flavor is the green one!
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I always buy this juice during peak cold and flu seasons. Its packed full of vitamin C and is always straight juice. I can easily drink one when I'm craving a snack and be full until my next meal time. I highly recommend this juice to everyone! If you love the taste of oranges, you'll love this juice
Lamar R.
Flint, MI
Love everything naked makes. I usually drink these for breakfast as I am not a big breakfast eater. Love the bottle because it is reusable as I often make my own smoothies at times. Would recommend this to anyone who has to have breakfast on the go.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.