BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Naked Power-C is my go-to drink for when I feel like I need a boost of Vitamin C. I love how all of the ingredients are displayed very clearly on the back label so I know exactly what I'm consuming. I don't purchase this often because of the high sugar content, but I am extremely satisfied when I do! Tastes amazing.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I really like these flavors alone and thought it would be a great way to add a little extra vitamin c to my day but no. I was not a fan. It was bitter and tasted like a medicine, I didn't finish it which was really disappointing because naked juices are not cheap.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
I had a really bad cold and I needed more vitamin c in my body but I really couldn't drink down or eat airbourne because I just didn't like the taste. But the orange power c is soooo delicious and leaves you feeling so healthy afterwards I couldn't stop drinking it. It helped me get over my cold so quickly.
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
These are pretty good smoothies if you're on the run and in a crunch. I've heard conflicting stories about the actual nutrition value in them. I know they might have too much sugar for some people. Just be sure to read the label before you buy it. My favorite flavor is the green one!
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I always buy this juice during peak cold and flu seasons. Its packed full of vitamin C and is always straight juice. I can easily drink one when I'm craving a snack and be full until my next meal time. I highly recommend this juice to everyone! If you love the taste of oranges, you'll love this juice
Lamar R.
Flint, MI
Love everything naked makes. I usually drink these for breakfast as I am not a big breakfast eater. Love the bottle because it is reusable as I often make my own smoothies at times. Would recommend this to anyone who has to have breakfast on the go.
Jazmine F.
Diberville, MS
I absolutely love naked juice power c smoothie.This smoothie taste a very fruity which I love fruit drinks and keeps me hydrated.Every time I drink this smoothie drink I never have to the need to a soda.I buy this sink every time I go to store so I don't have always go to a quick shop for them.
Lilia B.
This is one awesome product. It is great if you are in a healthy diet. It has all natural flavors and taste delicious. Has no sugar added but who needs sugar when you have a great natural drink that taste perfectly fine.
Nandry A.
This juice has an absolutely wonderful taste! It is the perfect healthy snack! I have bought this drink many times and it has always exceeded my expectations. It doesn't make you feel bad for drinking it because you know it's good for you!
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Love these drinks and love the natural ingredients added to them. These drinks are so refreshing to drink and they really give me just enough natural energy that I need to make it through the day. I would definitely buy these again!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.