BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Foodie Expert
I love drinking naked juice! It's the best smoothie to take for one the go! I like drinking one for breakfast when I'm in a hurry!
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this flavor! Sweet and refreshing. When I am trying to double up on vitamin c I always grab one. Great for on the go.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
I love all the naked juices/smoothies as i tried all of them. I am happy to know these have vitamins and are good for you.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the naked juices they are so good. Especially the Mango and Strawberries one. Omg I'm obessed with this. 5stars
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Naked juices are awesome. All organic and taste great. This one is my go to when I feel I need an extra boost of vit C
Dustin L.
Dustin L.
Saint Marys, KS
Delicious juice. I enjoy all Naked juices. I just find them to be a little pricy, so I don't get them frequently.
Ashlynn J.
Ashlynn J.
Annandale, MN
So good! The texture is amazing! Sweet and tangy, not sour. Loaded full of vitamins! One of my favorite juices!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors.! You can get this almost every where. Price is a little steep, but it'd pretty good
Cerissa W.
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
This is magical. it's a must have during the summer months for me. I enjoy the flavor and texture. I'm in love.
Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
My girlfriend got me into these smoothies and they're actually good. They're great for anyone that's on the go
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.