BY NAKED JUICE #26 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
I usually buy myself a fancy bottle of juice when I take a trip to the grocery. This "power-c machine" does not disappoint. I was drawn to it for the guavas! Delicioso.
Deb D.
Tunbridge
A bit thicker than I like for juice or it would be 5 star. Taste is incredible. Love the flavor. I will buy it again. Price isn't cheap but no health food drink is.
Zoe H.
South Bend, IN
this juice tastes great. it has lots of good nutritional value and is also very filling. I would definitely recommend it as a subsitute for spending time in the morning making your own
Claudia M.
These products contain entirely too much sugar and are not made from real fruit completely. I stopped buying them because of how disappointing they were.
Nicole R.
Delicious and nutritious one of my favorite flavors if smoothies. The price is a bit high but considering the quality of the product you're buying its beyond worth it
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I really like Naked juices! The only downside is that they have a ton of sugar. It's the natural sugar from the fruit but it still comes down to 30+ grams of sugar which is a lot
Tiffany C.
Deer Park, NY
This is one of my favorite flavors from Naked. It tastes great, sweet and a little tangy, and I love being able to easily see on the side what fruits were used to make it.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Naked is soooooooo good, there drinks are so delicious, and super refreshing. Also you're super perfect to take on the go when you're in a hurry or just to put in your lunchbox.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I do enjoy he naked brand juices but I find that they are very high in sugar. A tad pricier, but you are getting a lot of fruits and veggie servings in the drink
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Bought on the recommendation of a friend. Drinking one night and ran out of mixers for our vodka. Tried with this and buy it as my go to mixer ever since. Best ever!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.