BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Claudia M.
These products contain entirely too much sugar and are not made from real fruit completely. I stopped buying them because of how disappointing they were.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
I really like Naked juices! The only downside is that they have a ton of sugar. It's the natural sugar from the fruit but it still comes down to 30+ grams of sugar which is a lot
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
I do enjoy he naked brand juices but I find that they are very high in sugar. A tad pricier, but you are getting a lot of fruits and veggie servings in the drink
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
Naked is soooooooo good, there drinks are so delicious, and super refreshing. Also you're super perfect to take on the go when you're in a hurry or just to put in your lunchbox.
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Bought on the recommendation of a friend. Drinking one night and ran out of mixers for our vodka. Tried with this and buy it as my go to mixer ever since. Best ever!
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love naked juice. They tend to be a little thick and creamy so if your not into that i recommend you do not drink it, if thats not an issue i suggest you go for it. They definitely keep you filled up if you drink it for breakfast with a banana or a cracker. They are a little expensive but i think its worth it
Erin E.
I love this smoothie - it tastes great and I feel healthy after drinking it. I like a lot of the naked smoothies but always pick this one when I am thirsty because it is very refreshing. I also try to drink it if I am feeling a little bit under the weather because it contains a large amount of vitamin c. Naked juices are kind of expensive but when purchasing one I consider the quality and how much fruit goes into it and I think it is worth the price. They are so filling as well.
Jordan B.
My favorite of the Naked smoothies. Whenever I'm sick it's an excuse for my dad to grab the huge bottle. Great fruity taste that isn't sugary. Thick, but definitely not too thick to drink. I could have this smoothie as meal on days when I'm hungry but not starving. Filling but doesn't make you feel bloated. Yummy!
Vanessa N.
I absolutely love this drink it's super refreshing and the closest thing to blending your own juice drink. Taste amazing and although it can be a tad bit pricey for some shoppers because the size is quite small it's one of the best quality drinks with the best ingredients. Natural and healthy
Jessica M.
Bloomingburg, NY
I wanted to try something new. Others may like it but I didn't. I had 2 sips and moments later had horrible heart burn. If u suffer from heart burn I wouldn't recommend it.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.