BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katherine H.
Foodie Expert
I love naked smoothies! They are really filling and always super tasty. I can usually drink one as a meal substitute and stay full for awhile!
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
One of the best flavors of the Naked line! One of my favorites, top 5! It doesn't have have any seeding or chunky matter, it's really smooth!
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Best smoothie ever. it taste so good I could drink them all day. but then I would be big as a cow. there is tons of sugar in these drinks.
Karla V.
Indio , CA
Foodie Expert
Tiene varios sabores y todo es fruta natura , yo no los consumo mucho porque no me gusta mucho lo grueso que está pero mucho les gusta
Tena R.
TOMPKINSVILLE , KY
These taste pretty delicious! They are a good source of vitamin C. The only improvement I can think of is that they should be organic.
Ashley A.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
I love naked juice. The flavor is so bold and sweet but still hydrating. Green Machine and mango are my favorite but they are all good
Ashley D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm obsessed with the naked juices. Every time I feel myself starting to get sick I start drinking them to give me the boost I need.
Grazia C.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice it packs a good vitamin boost and I enjoy brining this with me whenever I am at the beach!! O and it tastes great!
Nikki P.
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this flavor! Sweet and refreshing. When I am trying to double up on vitamin c I always grab one. Great for on the go.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
I give all naked juices a 5 star. i have not tried one that i don't love! natural sugars and daily dose of your veggies and fruits.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.