BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Tania R.
This is an amazing taste especially if you want something that is fruity but not overly sweet. Are usually drink it in the morning just to fill me up and get my day started. I'm interested in trying the rest of the naked line products.
Ronn V.
Really great after the game I actually drink it everyday after I go and exercise it has a lot of vitamin C in it tasted so very good that you will fall in love as soon as you drink the very first time
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Very good! It is alittle thick but also thin so it is the right balance for a smoothie you can buy bottled. I really like the different flavors but my only complaint is it could be slightly thicker!
Nancy W.
I've not encountered a naked juice flavor that I've not liked. One evening i needed something a little heavier to drink so i picked up this juice which was thicker. Yum! Guava makes it so distinct. But it was definitely a boost of flavor with the sweetness of peach, etc.
Dani M.
Harrisburg
The only downside to these is I wish the bottle was down to a single serving. Esp as a drink like this I feel should be consumed shortly after opening but still a great treat esp after a workout
Hazel K.
Atlanta, GA
Naked Juice is always tasty and I don't know how there are actual vegetables in the juice. But I also heard that Naked puts in really bad chemicals in their juice so it isn't "all natural" and people are saying to buy other brands instead. Hopefully that's not true
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'd rather get to fresh press my own drinks so I know exactly what's going in there. With that said; that's not always an option. I live in the desert so cold refreshing drinks are a must.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
I always buy this when I feel crappy, especially if I'm getting a cold. It's an great dose of vitamins and tastes awesome. Could be a little cheaper but non the less tasty and good for you!
K S.
Orem, UT
This is not my favorite Naked flavor, but I've used this after getting sick a few times, and it's totally helped to get me through school or work. I hate taking Emergen-C, and this is a much much better alternative!!
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
I buy this occasionally when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. It's pretty effective at staving off a virus. The amount of sugar/carbs per serving is way too high for me to drink it regularly. I'd rather have whole fruit for the added fiber.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.