BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
Just tried these for the first time this week! I love the simple yet zesty taste! It's a perfect go to "snack" fills you up to calm the hunger when in need! Lol
Kylie A.
Foodie Expert
I love every single naked juice I have tried. Some of the colors make me hesitant but every one I have tried is wonderful! This one has a great citrus flavor.
Guadalupe H.
The Colony, TX
Perfect for hydrating your skin its actually amazing and taste its great it hard to find a something that hydrates your skin and tastes great at the same time
Chrissie H.
Drums, PA
I love the way this tastes and its full of vitamins. I don't think it's too expensive to either. I have bought this brand several times. The bottle looks ok.
Madeline L.
This is my 2nd favorite flavor of naked juice. I think the discontinued my favorite, and this is the closest to that one. Please bring back Gold Machine!
kayla y.
Foodie Expert
Love love love these beverages every flavor has been truly amazing and very refreshing. I highly recommend these to all who are considering trying them.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! Great flavor and very healthy for u as well. My kids also love drinking it and love that there is lots of variety in flavors!
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
I always reach for this stuff when I feel a head cold coming on. The vitamin C always makes me feel better and the taste is amazing. Highly recommend.
Tharah A.
Philadelphia, PA
This Naked drink tastes great and holds your appetite if you are on the go. I don't like bananas so this is one of the few without bananas in it.
Katherine H.
Foodie Expert
I love naked smoothies! They are really filling and always super tasty. I can usually drink one as a meal substitute and stay full for awhile!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.