BY NAKED JUICE #39 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'd rather get to fresh press my own drinks so I know exactly what's going in there. With that said; that's not always an option. I live in the desert so cold refreshing drinks are a must.
K S.
Orem, UT
This is not my favorite Naked flavor, but I've used this after getting sick a few times, and it's totally helped to get me through school or work. I hate taking Emergen-C, and this is a much much better alternative!!
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
I buy this occasionally when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. It's pretty effective at staving off a virus. The amount of sugar/carbs per serving is way too high for me to drink it regularly. I'd rather have whole fruit for the added fiber.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I always love Naked juice. It is a great in between meals snack to have and it is always great flavor. I stock up when it is on sale and usually go for the ones that have more vitamin c. I like many of the other kinds, but this kind has many good sources of vitamin c which I need more of.
Mary T.
I'd say this is one of the best flavors. I've learned that most flavors are very good but this has become one of my go to choices. Though they should change the packaging, it falls out of my car cup holder
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
In all honesty I only tried these because they sold them at my school. I loved them! They're super refreshing and full of flavor. It is affordable and I would definitely repurchase again outside of campus.
Taylor D.
Tastes amazing and the high amounts of vitamin C are key to kicking a cold before it gets too bad but they still need to find a way to lower the sugars in this juice brand
Shaunna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is so good. I like to drink it really cold. I think it tastes better that way. When you buy it from Sam's Club or Costco, you can get the big jugs for a great price. It's so worth it!
Sara R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very flavorful tangy juice. It tastes like being on a tropical island without being too sweet. I like it when I am coming down with a cold but too much sugar for regular consumption.
Lisa A.
I love this. I always pick up one of these on a day I'm not feeling great, in my head it's gonna cute me. A lil steep for a juice but worth the extra cash for the taste!!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.