BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Clarksville, TN
Love all of naked juices! The vitamin c burst is great to keep your immune system up! I like to drink these when I start to feel sick so I can stop the sickness from coming! Plus these are super healthy!
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
I absolutely love making my own smoothies at home. But when time is not on my side, NAKED JUICE Smoothies do the job. They have a wondeful variety of well balanced blends. Well worth the buy and delish!
Annie F.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Naked Juice has flavors like no other. Naked and Bolthouse Farms are my go-to's, but this particular power C tastes delicious! It's a little pricey, yes, but the product you're getting is well worth it.
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Swampscott, MA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite smoothies! i drink them every day with breakfast to give me an extra boost! and I love how it has a cover to take to go and make it mess-free! definitely a great beach snack!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Delicious drinks. You can't go wrong with any of them they are soooo good and nutritious! I love how filling they are too, they almost feel like a good meal replacement to me. I'd definitely recommend
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these! It's so good and fresh, and you feel great after drinking one! Other products like this can get chalky, but this isn't. It's always very tasteful & I would definitely Purchase it again !
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
Anything naked brand is pretty good. I drink this flavor all the time, I love the citrus taste, It's also my go to when I'm starting to feel under the weather and need a little extra vitamin C.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
These are so good! Love to take these with me on a beach day. They're are a good alternative to energy drinks. Definitely a repeat consumer! Try them out sometime. I highly recommend!!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
This juice is very thick which is not always a bad thing. The Naked brand always meets my expectations and deliver a great product! it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Foodie Expert
I love Naked juices. They are really refreshing and you can tell they are ACTUALLY made of fruit and not just apple juice. It's a little pricy for one, but it's a good treat.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.