BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Anytime I feel a cold coming on I grab a vitamin C beverage from Naked. They are delicious, smooth & not chunky. Their products are so worth the money! Great pick me up on a dreary day too. If you haven't tried it you should!
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Yum! This juice is not only healthy, but also delicious. Not bad for the price, considering the time and effort it would take to juice at home. I prefer this flavour to the others from this brand. Very smooth and not pulpy.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Whenever I catch sick I stick up on a few of these because I know I don't like to eat. Drinking these for a few days helps me stay hydrated and regain everything I've lost from being sick so recovery is so much smoother. The naked drinks are great!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Best juice brand out there! Packed in flavor with a much healthier alternative to get your morning started right. Can easily be bought at many locations and comes in a variety of spectacular flavors for many to enjoy.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Only reason I am giving 4 stars is the amount of sugar. I often buy this product when I feel like I'm getting sick due to the amount of vitamin C inside. It tastes delicious and can serve as breakfast or desert
Chynna M.
My favorite! A little more sugar content than I would like but this is my go to for a tasty juice treat. Typically I grab one to habe in the car when i travel and meals are hard to conquer on the interstate.
Kara C.
Alexandria, VA
The Power-C is my FAVORITE flavor of Naked Juices. It has the perfect balance between citrus and tropical flavors. I've tried so many of the juices, but I always get this one because I know I love it. TRY IT
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I like these juices except the consistency can be a little much for me. They are too thick for my liking. They do have a good flavor although the green one has garlic in it and I could definitely taste it! Yuck! I would re-purchase other flavors.
Shelby C.
This stuff is miraculous! Every time I start to feel a sore throat coming on, I grab one of these and by the next day, almost always, my sore throat is gone. I can't explain it, but I swear by this stuff!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.