BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
Love the sweet, and fruity drink that has a little earthy aftertaste. You must drink this cold, it starts to feel thicker and sticky sweet if it is not super cold. I drink 1/2 of a bottle at a time and it hits the spot.
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
I really love these. I haven't tried many of the flavors but the ones I have they taste really good! I always get them when they go on sale or even just if I feel like one and it's nice to have a healthy little drink.
Mai S.
These are so good. I highly recommend them for breakfast or while traveling. if your going to bring it with you any where hot just make sure you drink it or put it somewhere cold because it taste nasty when it's hot.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This is just delicious. I love tropical fruits. And this has it all in one bottle. That was before when I drink this but last year I was told I'm allergic to vitamin c .... ūüėę
That was the end of my naked juice.
Hayley K.
El Paso, TX
Naked juice is so good! All of the flavors are delicious and fills you up. The only down fall is some of them are really acidy and will give you heartburn, but I still love to drink one every once in a while!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Great taste! So good to bring to the beach or sip in your backyard in the summer time. High in vitamin C so it's also great for if you feel a little cold coming on. Great smoothie taste and texture, love it.
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
These are the perfect summer snack! My favorite will always be the strawberry banana! I love the bottle and that they're heathy for you! However, I wish the price was a little cheaper! Definitely recommend
Tori H.
Arlington, TX
Yes! I love this stuff. It is perfect for summer and beach days because it tastes amazing and is refreshing. It is not too expensive either. The packaging is also super good for an Instagram picture too :)
Olivia C.
I really like the Naked juice. It's like smoothie and it makes fruits and vegetables yummy. It is on the pricier side but worth the cost. I've bought this product multiple times and it hasn't let me down.
Danielle C.
Clarksville, TN
Love all of naked juices! The vitamin c burst is great to keep your immune system up! I like to drink these when I start to feel sick so I can stop the sickness from coming! Plus these are super healthy!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.