BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
joslin A.
batesville, IN
Delicious! So many great things in this drink and very enjoyable for a more healthy option. I like to drink this sometimes when I don't have time for breakfast because it keeps my full enough until I can eat and not total crap for body.
Lizzeth A.
I love this juice everything I go to the stores I buy one because they are sooo healthy and I get all my fruit I need for one day. The favor they are so many you can choose form and they all taste healthy. I recommend to try one you will feel the difference in you body.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
i personally do not drink this but my husband and my son love it!! kind of high priced but cant complain for all the good stuff in it! supposedly tastes great cold! i would recommend this to people who like natural fruity drinks!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Whenever I catch sick I stick up on a few of these because I know I don't like to eat. Drinking these for a few days helps me stay hydrated and regain everything I've lost from being sick so recovery is so much smoother. The naked drinks are great!
Reece C.
I love NAKED juice when I'm really tried grab one of their drinks and it gives me so much energy! The fresh fruit juice taste so good and it's so much healthier than a soda
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Whenever everyone around me starts getting sick, I make sure I load up on Vitamin C. This is a yummy way to do so. It's a little pricey for how much you get but I love that it is all natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Yum! This juice is not only healthy, but also delicious. Not bad for the price, considering the time and effort it would take to juice at home. I prefer this flavour to the others from this brand. Very smooth and not pulpy.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is great juice! The price is also really good, I usually buy two or three of them whenever I go to the store. I have also recommended this to a friend and she loves it just as much as I do. For sure purchasing again.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Best juice brand out there! Packed in flavor with a much healthier alternative to get your morning started right. Can easily be bought at many locations and comes in a variety of spectacular flavors for many to enjoy.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Only reason I am giving 4 stars is the amount of sugar. I often buy this product when I feel like I'm getting sick due to the amount of vitamin C inside. It tastes delicious and can serve as breakfast or desert
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.