BY NAKED JUICE #94 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
I like these juices. Very flavorful. They are thicker than a juice so it's more of a smoothie which is nice.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Sykesville, MD
My favorite naked juice. It really give me energy and tastes great. I like drinking it in the morning with my breakfast.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Caguas, PR
Flavor is really good! I like naked juices. Is the best way to get fruits and veggies.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love all of Naked flavors. I feel healthy and full after having one with a snack. The green one is another good one if you are wanting to try them. It is still sweet so it doesn't taste too healthy.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Toronto, ON
Delicious! And the little man loves it too.... Yummy, delicious and good for you
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.