BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
Nova Scotia
One of the best drinks I've ever had! Super good and healthy! Love the variety pack from Costco! Although it is a bit overpriced!
Virjinia G.
Virjinia G.
California , Fontana
Best bottled smoothie. Great for on the go. When no need of a vitamin c boost head for one of these. Good flavor
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
I have a hard time getting fruits and veggies into my diet due to allergies but this is one way I can get work some into it. I like this drink in particular when I'm feeling a little run down for an extra little boost for my immune system. The packing is nice and sturdy so I can grab a bottle and toss it into my bag for the day. My husband is a fan of this brand as well and we recommend to friends looking for a tasty way to get some extra fruits and veggies.
Afsheen M.
Afsheen M.
Love this naked drink as much as I love all the rest of the naked drinks. Has amazing ingredients in it so you know you're getting good nutrients from this drink. Works as a perfect breakfast on the go as it supplies you with lots of energy. My favourite flavour of naked drinks is the mango one but this is great tooNaked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz
Emmanuella A.
Emmanuella A.
sheffield
Tastes better than I thought it would. Thought it would be really thick or just too watery but it's in between. It's very refreshing and can be a supplement to food(only in the case of if you're on a diet and are trying to limit your portions) but I like this personally.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Maple ridge , BC
Foodie Expert
This juice is definitely a smooth texture, it's quite thick, but I would buy it again. Great flavour, you can taste all of the different fruits and vegetables that are in the one bottle. I would recommend this product to others.
Kattie J.
Kattie J.
Rochester, WA
I was sick with a pretty bad cold and this was one of my go to things to help me recover. Must have worked because I got over it pretty quickly in comparison to normal. Great taste (a little to much orange juice) and no grainy texture. I would recommend them.
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Great tasting and good ingredients, but it's very high in sugar which isn't very healthy. It's a nice treat or meal replacement and very attractive packaging
Felipe V.
Felipe V.
Miami
Foodie Expert
Manzana es mi favorito, rinde y se me hace un poco dulce. No lo consumo mucho, no me gusta el de durazno se me hace desagradable.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
I like these juices. Very flavorful. They are thicker than a juice so it's more of a smoothie which is nice.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.