BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
These are really good and tasty. I really like drinking these. They are very delicious and give you a good source of energy or even if you just need some fruit.
Dhania C.
Jackson Heights, NY
Taste amazing and keeps you energized!!! Perfect for taking to school or work
Elizabeth H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this flavor!! Naked juries are my favorite. A great way to get fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Chantal C.
Nova Scotia
One of the best drinks I've ever had! Super good and healthy! Love the variety pack from Costco! Although it is a bit overpriced!
Virjinia G.
California , Fontana
Best bottled smoothie. Great for on the go. When no need of a vitamin c boost head for one of these. Good flavor
Samantha L.
I have a hard time getting fruits and veggies into my diet due to allergies but this is one way I can get work some into it. I like this drink in particular when I'm feeling a little run down for an extra little boost for my immune system. The packing is nice and sturdy so I can grab a bottle and toss it into my bag for the day. My husband is a fan of this brand as well and we recommend to friends looking for a tasty way to get some extra fruits and veggies.
Afsheen M.
Love this naked drink as much as I love all the rest of the naked drinks. Has amazing ingredients in it so you know you're getting good nutrients from this drink. Works as a perfect breakfast on the go as it supplies you with lots of energy. My favourite flavour of naked drinks is the mango one but this is great tooNaked Mighty Mango All Natural Fruit Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz
Emmanuella A.
sheffield
Tastes better than I thought it would. Thought it would be really thick or just too watery but it's in between. It's very refreshing and can be a supplement to food(only in the case of if you're on a diet and are trying to limit your portions) but I like this personally.
Nicole A.
Maple ridge , BC
This juice is definitely a smooth texture, it's quite thick, but I would buy it again. Great flavour, you can taste all of the different fruits and vegetables that are in the one bottle. I would recommend this product to others.
Kattie J.
Rochester, WA
I was sick with a pretty bad cold and this was one of my go to things to help me recover. Must have worked because I got over it pretty quickly in comparison to normal. Great taste (a little to much orange juice) and no grainy texture. I would recommend them.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.