BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aimee S.
Bullhead City, AZ
Tastes amazing, leaves me feeling full and gives me great energy for my hectic day! Love the real fruit flavor!
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
OMG! this juice is perfect! its flavorful and HEALTHY! it feels more like a smoothie than juice! i could drink this every morning! its got all my favorite fruits and veggies and makes me so refreshed!
Rossana H.
Love this juice! It's really hard to find in the market products that contain natural products but this juice is amazing, the flavor is great and love the combinations of flavors they have
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Love naked juice and this flavor. This juice has so many vitamins, it instantly makes me feel better. Love it!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
These are pretty good smoothies if you're on the run and in a crunch. I've heard conflicting stories about the actual nutrition value in them. I know they might have too much sugar for some people. Just be sure to read the label before you buy it. My favorite flavor is the green one!
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
Power-C is a great drink when you need an extra kick of vitamin C. When I feel like I'm starting to get sick I like to add an extra amount of vitamin C to my diet and this is a delicious way to do so.
Sofia H.
I love this juice smoothie. The product is excellent when it and ice are mixed in a blender to make smoothies, absolutely delicious! Will be buying more.
Hallie H.
When I feel like I'm about to get sick, this is what I go for. I can't prove that it prevents me from getting sick, but I do think it helps me feel better.
Leah P.
Glendale, AZ
I always buy these around the times of year when I usually am prone to get sick, and it honestly seems to help me a lot. I haven't been sick in several years, and not to mention the taste is delicious. Might be a little sour (which I love) but just be aware in case you can't stand sour.
Lilia B.
This is one awesome product. It is great if you are in a healthy diet. It has all natural flavors and taste delicious. Has no sugar added but who needs sugar when you have a great natural drink that taste perfectly fine.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.