BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Jane N.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I love the taste but there are better smoothies out there for you. For example, Arden's Garden.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking these! One of my favorite flavors actually. I drink half in the morning for breakfast, and the other half at lunch. Good way to get in your vitamin c intake especially if you're feeling a little crummy. Great thing to drink also during the flu season!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Glendale, CA
This is a great juice smoothie! I am very picky when it comes to smoothies but naked never fails to create great products.
Cay F.
Cay F.
Foodie Expert
I feel much better drinking this than a carbonated drink. It tastes great and has nice, trendy packaging.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Spring valley , CA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite flavors next to Mighty mango and Orange carrot of course. I actually have two of these in my fridge at the current moment
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really delicious. I love drinking juice but sometimes I can't make my own so these are good to grab.
San Juan, TX
Love the flavor. It gives you good energy to start your day. Keeps you full and keeps you away from sweet cravings. Love it.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Foodie Expert
Yum Naked juices are so good. Strawberry banana is the best but the green one is actually really good too.
Raven N.
Raven N.
This flavor is delicious. I tried it a few days ago and will be purchasing again. Sadly I'm afraid to try the Green. machine one because it looks nasty but everyone says it's their favorite. I'm not sure about the benefits of drinking them but they are good. (Well at least the one I did try was good.) :)
crystal d.
crystal d.
These are very good for you all natural fruit . Its a big boost of vitamins. :) just what everyone needs.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.