BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rossana H.
Love this juice! It's really hard to find in the market products that contain natural products but this juice is amazing, the flavor is great and love the combinations of flavors they have
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Love naked juice and this flavor. This juice has so many vitamins, it instantly makes me feel better. Love it!
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
These are pretty good smoothies if you're on the run and in a crunch. I've heard conflicting stories about the actual nutrition value in them. I know they might have too much sugar for some people. Just be sure to read the label before you buy it. My favorite flavor is the green one!
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
Power-C is a great drink when you need an extra kick of vitamin C. When I feel like I'm starting to get sick I like to add an extra amount of vitamin C to my diet and this is a delicious way to do so.
Sofia H.
I love this juice smoothie. The product is excellent when it and ice are mixed in a blender to make smoothies, absolutely delicious! Will be buying more.
Logann P.
This is my go to drink for if I ever feel a cold coming on. The boost of vitamin C usually helps my body fight off whatever is trying to get me sick. I like that on the side of all the Naked drink it has how many fruits or veggies in the drink.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love love love this product. The only complaint I have is that not all their flavors are available in all stores. I would love to try some of these other flavors but have never come across them in the store. I love it and its good to have such a healthy option.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
The naked drinks are great on the go choices for smoothies. They are pretty filling and makes a nutritious breakfast paired with some nuts or something.
Beatrice R.
Love these bottle sometimes is good to have little different flavour I have bought a lot of different flavours
Dhania C.
Jackson Heights, NY
Taste amazing and keeps you energized!!! Perfect for taking to school or work
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.