BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Lizzeth A.
Lizzeth A.
I love this juice everything I go to the stores I buy one because they are sooo healthy and I get all my fruit I need for one day. The favor they are so many you can choose form and they all taste healthy. I recommend to try one you will feel the difference in you body.
MaiCee L.
MaiCee L.
Milwaukee, WI
It's very good and it's a pretty thick consistency. It doesn't taste artificial and it's very naturally sweet.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
The texture of this is really weird, like it really caught me off guard. However, it is still pretty tasty! Great for a fruit fix.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I like to have one of these if I feel a cold coming on! This is packed with vitamin C. There is so much more than you actually need. But it's delicious!
Not only is this juice tasty, but I love the boosted ones with either Vitamin C or Probiotics. Everyone in my house just came down sick in the past few weeks but somehow I managed to not catch a thing. I am giving credit to my C and probiotics.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I started feeling crummy and wanted something to boost my immune system. The taste is great but the texture caught me off guard! It's a lot thicker than I expected!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
This is my go to drink when I'm starting to feel sick or even just crazing a little fruit or orange juice. I love all of there drinks but this one is my favorite!
Jane N.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I love the taste but there are better smoothies out there for you. For example, Arden's Garden.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking these! One of my favorite flavors actually. I drink half in the morning for breakfast, and the other half at lunch. Good way to get in your vitamin c intake especially if you're feeling a little crummy. Great thing to drink also during the flu season!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Glendale, CA
This is a great juice smoothie! I am very picky when it comes to smoothies but naked never fails to create great products.
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.