BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Nicole H.
I loooove the naked juices especially for on the go. My favorite flavors are the mango and the chia seed.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So good! Perfect mix of sweet and sour! Filling little snack! This is one of my favorite naked juices!
Julie Anne N.
Smyrna, TN
One of my all time faves to grab on the go in the mornings! Leaves me feeling energized and refreshed!
Anjelica R.
Corona, CA
Yummy for the Summer Time. Also very refreshing and delicious. ­čÖî­čĆ╝­čĹî­čĆ╝
Would recommend it for a trips.
Savannah S.
Winona, MN
Favorite kind of smoothie from this brand. Taste is amazing and is healthy without tasting it.
Monise D.
McDonough, GA
I love these! I put them in the blender and mix with ice! (Vodka) ­čĹÇ­čśé really refreshing drink!!
Nikole M.
Fresno, CA
My absolute favorite Naked flavor. It just makes me feel good and healthy everytime i drink it.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I love the taste but there are better smoothies out there for you. For example, Arden's Garden.
Mafalda C.
Soo tasty and really great to overcome summer heat needs!!! Love it!!! Highly recommended!!!
Paula C.
New Albany, IN
Taste great and gave me the pick me up I needed at work without having to grab some caffeine.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.