BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
I really love these. I haven't tried many of the flavors but the ones I have they taste really good! I always get them when they go on sale or even just if I feel like one and it's nice to have a healthy little drink.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like these flavors alone and thought it would be a great way to add a little extra vitamin c to my day but no. I was not a fan. It was bitter and tasted like a medicine, I didn't finish it which was really disappointing because naked juices are not cheap.
Leslie T.
This juice is very thick which is not always a bad thing. The Naked brand always meets my expectations and deliver a great product! it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
Naked Power-C is my go-to drink for when I feel like I need a boost of Vitamin C. I love how all of the ingredients are displayed very clearly on the back label so I know exactly what I'm consuming. I don't purchase this often because of the high sugar content, but I am extremely satisfied when I do! Tastes amazing.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
I give all naked juices a 5 star. i have not tried one that i don't love! natural sugars and daily dose of your veggies and fruits.
Madeline L.
This is my 2nd favorite flavor of naked juice. I think the discontinued my favorite, and this is the closest to that one. Please bring back Gold Machine!
Nikki P.
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this flavor! Sweet and refreshing. When I am trying to double up on vitamin c I always grab one. Great for on the go.
Erin E.
I love this smoothie - it tastes great and I feel healthy after drinking it. I like a lot of the naked smoothies but always pick this one when I am thirsty because it is very refreshing. I also try to drink it if I am feeling a little bit under the weather because it contains a large amount of vitamin c. Naked juices are kind of expensive but when purchasing one I consider the quality and how much fruit goes into it and I think it is worth the price. They are so filling as well.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I always buy this juice during peak cold and flu seasons. Its packed full of vitamin C and is always straight juice. I can easily drink one when I'm craving a snack and be full until my next meal time. I highly recommend this juice to everyone! If you love the taste of oranges, you'll love this juice
Karla V.
Indio , CA
Foodie Expert
Tiene varios sabores y todo es fruta natura , yo no los consumo mucho porque no me gusta mucho lo grueso que está pero mucho les gusta
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.