BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
I love this one in the morning for the burst of vitamins and delicious citus
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Junction City, KS
I don't purchase Naked Juice as often as I like due to the cost involved, but I love the fact that they put on the bottle what is in the bottle.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
The naked drinks are great on the go choices for smoothies. They are pretty filling and makes a nutritious breakfast paired with some nuts or something.
George T.
George T.
Ithaca, NY
This drink is really refreshing and gets your energy up when feeling a little tired. I think that it has a great consistency and flavors. It is a little expensive for the product you are receiving, but I would probably buy again and recommend to others.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Palm Desert, CA
By far my favorite juice flavor in general! I am not a fan of oranges at all and this juice really does the trick to make sure I get a good taste out of it, as well as the vitamins that I wouldn't be getting regularly.
Lilia B.
Lilia B.
This is one awesome product. It is great if you are in a healthy diet. It has all natural flavors and taste delicious. Has no sugar added but who needs sugar when you have a great natural drink that taste perfectly fine.
Francis B.
Francis B.
Kissimmee, FL
This juice is amazing you can see what it contains on the side and has a very neat packaging. It doesnt have any room for improvement. This is the best juice compared to others. I would buy Naked again.
Paula C.
Paula C.
New Albany, IN
Taste great and gave me the pick me up I needed at work without having to grab some caffeine.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
OMG! this juice is perfect! its flavorful and HEALTHY! it feels more like a smoothie than juice! i could drink this every morning! its got all my favorite fruits and veggies and makes me so refreshed!
Rossana H.
Rossana H.
Foodie Expert
Love this juice! It's really hard to find in the market products that contain natural products but this juice is amazing, the flavor is great and love the combinations of flavors they have
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.