BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Mara W.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Foodie Expert
I really like these flavors alone and thought it would be a great way to add a little extra vitamin c to my day but no. I was not a fan. It was bitter and tasted like a medicine, I didn't finish it which was really disappointing because naked juices are not cheap.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love all flavors of the naked juice. When I drink naked I know I'm getting a quality product that taste amazing. The naked brand is always much better than their competitors.I highly recommend naked juice to anyone who loves a tasty nutritional drink.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Absolutely delicious, and gives me a great boost of energy! I've had this flavor multiple times. My only caveat is, there is quite a bit of sugar(not unusual for fruit based juice, but you may want to tweak the rest of your food for the day accordingly)
Lamar R.
Lamar R.
Flint, MI
Love everything naked makes. I usually drink these for breakfast as I am not a big breakfast eater. Love the bottle because it is reusable as I often make my own smoothies at times. Would recommend this to anyone who has to have breakfast on the go.
j s.
j s.
Raleigh, NC
I'm very picky when it comes to juices. Not too sweet, not too healthy tasting. This product falls right in the middle. It's the perfect balance. Great for on the go fueling when you don't have time for breakfast or taking sips in place of a snack!!
Nandry G.
Nandry G.
Foodie Expert
This juice has an absolutely wonderful taste! It is the perfect healthy snack! I have bought this drink many times and it has always exceeded my expectations. It doesn't make you feel bad for drinking it because you know it's good for you!
Nicole l.
Nicole l.
Plainville, CT
Foodie Expert
Love these drinks and love the natural ingredients added to them. These drinks are so refreshing to drink and they really give me just enough natural energy that I need to make it through the day. I would definitely buy these again!
Danisse T.
Danisse T.
Des Moines , Wa
When I am wandering through the grocery store and happen to stumble upon the naked aisle I always seem to get this flavor. All the naked drinks seem to be really thick so it's not too often I get them but when I do I get this one!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
These are very very sweet but I like having them in the morning. I usually pour them over a bowl of fruit and mix with yogurt for breakfast or have this instead of a big lunch when I'm in a rush. I'd definitely buy these again.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect juice to bring along with you for a day at the beach or swimming pool! It's delicious taste will help you feel fuller and even more refreshed!! For a better effect bring extra ice and a cup along to enjoy!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.