BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
The Power-C is the only flavor my husband drinks. He takes them on the way to work as part of his breakfast. I'm just glad he's getting some vitamins in him!
Maaya R.
Maaya R.
Austell, GA
Foodie Expert
I love all of naked products but for some reason the smaller bottles taste way better . But I still love naked.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Layton, UT
Foodie Expert
My go to drink whenever o feel a cold coming. I love the fresh delicious taste and the boost of vitamin C is definitely a bonus
Liz r.
Liz r.
Sheridan, IN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite naked drinks. It tastes really good and does not have a gritty texture like some of the flavors do.
Nikole M.
Nikole M.
Fresno, CA
My absolute favorite Naked flavor. It just makes me feel good and healthy everytime i drink it.
Amreen G.
Amreen G.
Foodie Expert
They are a bit on the thicker side. I've heard they are not entirely healthy but they do taste very good!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This stuff is great! I juice and sometimes I don't have time. This is a great alternative. This is my favorite flavor. I stock up when I'm feeling sick to fend off a cold!
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Foodie Expert
Love this brand super tasty but thick. I love the c boost, & the strawberry banana best
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I recently purchased this to try. The flavor was not there for me. Next time, I will have to try a different flavor.
Callie J.
Callie J.
Chicago
I love this when I'm coming down with a cold or sore throat. So yummy and filling !!! Love it
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.