BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
I love drinking naked juice! It's the best smoothie to take for one the go! I like drinking one for breakfast when I'm in a hurry!
Gir B.
Best fruity drink, healthy and it taste good. When ever i go to the store i gotta grab some. Its honestly the best for my motger.
Gabby D.
Brownsville, TX
When you use this on smoothies, it creates the most perfect fruit drink! It's so refreshing and adds all the necessary flavors!
Liz r.
Sheridan, IN
This is one of my favorite naked drinks. It tastes really good and does not have a gritty texture like some of the flavors do.
Ashley D.
Such a pick me up! Love these when I'm starting to feel under the weather or need some sunshine. Great taste, worth the price.
Lauren B.
Layton, UT
My go to drink whenever o feel a cold coming. I love the fresh delicious taste and the boost of vitamin C is definitely a bonus
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
This product is amazingly good. I've tried a lot of the flavors and most of them taste like a fruit drink. Highly recommend!
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Love the flavor. It gives you good energy to start your day. Keeps you full and keeps you away from sweet cravings. Love it.
Laura O.
Stockton, CA
I love all the naked juices/smoothies as i tried all of them. I am happy to know these have vitamins and are good for you.
Julia S.
Glendale, CA
This is a great juice smoothie! I am very picky when it comes to smoothies but naked never fails to create great products.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.