BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria A.
Spring valley , CA
One of my absolute favorite flavors next to Mighty mango and Orange carrot of course. I actually have two of these in my fridge at the current moment
Amanda L.
Erie, PA
I like to have one of these if I feel a cold coming on! This is packed with vitamin C. There is so much more than you actually need. But it's delicious!
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
The texture of this is really weird, like it really caught me off guard. However, it is still pretty tasty! Great for a fruit fix.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Love the flavor. It gives you good energy to start your day. Keeps you full and keeps you away from sweet cravings. Love it.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So good! Perfect mix of sweet and sour! Filling little snack! This is one of my favorite naked juices!
Ashley D.
Such a pick me up! Love these when I'm starting to feel under the weather or need some sunshine. Great taste, worth the price.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really delicious. I love drinking juice but sometimes I can't make my own so these are good to grab.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Yum Naked juices are so good. Strawberry banana is the best but the green one is actually really good too.
Julia S.
Glendale, CA
This is a great juice smoothie! I am very picky when it comes to smoothies but naked never fails to create great products.
Jane N.
Duluth , GA
I love the taste but there are better smoothies out there for you. For example, Arden's Garden.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.