BY NAKED JUICE #83 in Juice

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help in...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the f...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Bought on the recommendation of a friend. Drinking one night and ran out of mixers for our vodka. Tried with this and buy it as my go to mixer ever since. Best ever!
Jessica M.
Bloomingburg, NY
Foodie Expert
I wanted to try something new. Others may like it but I didn't. I had 2 sips and moments later had horrible heart burn. If u suffer from heart burn I wouldn't recommend it.
Raven N.
This flavor is delicious. I tried it a few days ago and will be purchasing again. Sadly I'm afraid to try the Green. machine one because it looks nasty but everyone says it's their favorite. I'm not sure about the benefits of drinking them but they are good. (Well at least the one I did try was good.) :)
Addison R.
All of theses naked juices are AMAZING all of them. But this is my favorite because it taste like you're on a island. It has my favorite fruits in it and taste absolutely amazing in every way. I like the texture of it it's very smooth and is amazing on a hot summer day.
Joan A.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking these! One of my favorite flavors actually. I drink half in the morning for breakfast, and the other half at lunch. Good way to get in your vitamin c intake especially if you're feeling a little crummy. Great thing to drink also during the flu season!
Not only is this juice tasty, but I love the boosted ones with either Vitamin C or Probiotics. Everyone in my house just came down sick in the past few weeks but somehow I managed to not catch a thing. I am giving credit to my C and probiotics.
Rachel A.
The Power-C is the only flavor my husband drinks. He takes them on the way to work as part of his breakfast. I'm just glad he's getting some vitamins in him!
Kathryn K.
This is my go to drink when I'm starting to feel sick or even just crazing a little fruit or orange juice. I love all of there drinks but this one is my favorite!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
This stuff is great! I juice and sometimes I don't have time. This is a great alternative. This is my favorite flavor. I stock up when I'm feeling sick to fend off a cold!
Megan S.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
I started feeling crummy and wanted something to boost my immune system. The taste is great but the texture caught me off guard! It's a lot thicker than I expected!
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.