BY NAKED JUICE

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help inst...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fru...8 Answers
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
These drinks are super yummy, but they are packed with sugar so be careful! I would rather blend up my own concoction, but it is east and convenient!
Kara T.
Kara T.
West Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
I do enjoy he naked brand juices but I find that they are very high in sugar. A tad pricier, but you are getting a lot of fruits and veggie servings in the drink
Alayna A.
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
This my go to morning smoothie! This fills me up until lunch time. I buy it every week! I would recommend to everyone who loves organic juices!
Karissa L.
Karissa L.
Louisville, OH
Love this when I have to skip breakfast and need an energy boost. Flavors are great but make sure you check the label. The nutritional value isn't what you might think. It's quite misleading.
April G.
April G.
Foodie Expert
These products have become a part of my food list! They are delicious and healthy. My mom used to make these kinds of drinks for us and I love them.
Alaina H.
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
Any time I can get a Naked Juice, I do. They are absolutely delicious. They are like little smoothies that don't give you brain freeze!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Foodie Expert
I've tried it and I've tried it again.. I just can't like it.. Sorry naked! I know your drinks are for some people.. But those people are not me.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bloomingburg, NY
Foodie Expert
I wanted to try something new. Others may like it but I didn't. I had 2 sips and moments later had horrible heart burn. If u suffer from heart burn I wouldn't recommend it.
Tayler L.
Tayler L.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
Whenever I feel sick I always drink a lot of these. The vitamin c always helps me get better faster and tastes good while doing so!
Megan B.
Megan B.
O'Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Bought on the recommendation of a friend. Drinking one night and ran out of mixers for our vodka. Tried with this and buy it as my go to mixer ever since. Best ever!
Elva C.
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.