BY NAKED JUICE #40 in Smoothies

Naked power-c machine all natural fruit + boost juice smoothie 15.2 oz see more...

• Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one a...8 Answers
Alexandra S.
Junction City, KS
I don't purchase Naked Juice as often as I like due to the cost involved, but I love the fact that they put on the bottle what is in the bottle.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
This juice is very good and sweet. I just wish these juices were not so expensive, but sometimes I get lucky and find them at the dollar store.
Katherine H.
I love naked smoothies! They are really filling and always super tasty. I can usually drink one as a meal substitute and stay full for awhile!
Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
This juice is so #good! Compared to others on the market #Naked is always the best. It's always super #refreshing and my go to smoothie drink!
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
This my go to morning smoothie! This fills me up until lunch time. I buy it every week! I would recommend to everyone who loves organic juices!
Kendra D.
Seattle, WA
One of the best flavors of the Naked line! One of my favorites, top 5! It doesn't have have any seeding or chunky matter, it's really smooth!
Lauren D.
Hacienda Heights
Really good & delicious! Super fruity & has lots of flavor! Tastes really refreshing after a good work out & even as a breakfast alternative
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Best smoothie ever. it taste so good I could drink them all day. but then I would be big as a cow. there is tons of sugar in these drinks.
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
Any time I can get a Naked Juice, I do. They are absolutely delicious. They are like little smoothies that don't give you brain freeze!
Lorena G.
brooklyn
Absolute amazing source of all kinds of vitamins ... amazing taste ... fulfilling ... definitely used as a meal replacement at times ..
Elva C.
Irving, TX
Has anyone tried the vegetable one I love the mango one and the fruit ones are the veggie ones good how's the flavor ?
Cristal M.
San Juan, TX
Do they sale this product in packages of 6 or 8? It could help instead of just buying one every time.